•|Pranushka|•

P: Prabhas,A:Anushka

Morning 7 AM ,

Prabhas and anushka are still sleeping.
Anushka was sleeping keeping her head on his shoulder and he was sleeping his hand on her belly protectively.

After sometime Anushka woke up. She slowly opened her eyes and looked around.

She looked at her dear husband who is still in deep sleep with a cute baby face.

She smiled at his cuteness and caressed his hair. She planted a kiss on his forehead . Then she slowly took his hand off from her 5 months old pregnant belly . She got off from bed and went to washroom to freshen up.

After sometime prabhas started moving ,he started tapping on  the bed beside him in search of his sweety and started calling her with closed eyes.

P: Sweetu !! Sweetu !!....

She came out of the washroom .

A:I'm already awake !! Now you get off the bed lazy fellow !!!

P:You already woke up ?!

A:Yes !! Good morning!! Now wake up !!

P:Good morning.....yaa I'll wake up ..first you give me my morning dose...my tonic..

A:Rey !! I'm pregnant...first you get up and give me tablets!!!

He woke up and sat on the bed.

P:Haa I'll give first you give me one kiss please !!!

She came near him and gave long kiss on his forehead.

A: Ok i gave you a kiss !! now wake up !!!

P:What ?! This is cheating !! I want a kiss here..

He pointed his finger to his lips .

A:That's only after you brush your teeth !! 

P:Sweetu please !!

A:No kiss nothing!! You first go brush your teeth and also get freshen up.....I'll go and make coffee for us.

She left from the room.

P:Huh!! She became very hygienic after getting pregnant !!!

Having no option Prabhas also woke up and went into the washroom with pouty face.

######

Prabhas got freshen up and came out. He saw his sweety sitting in the sofa and sipping coffee.

He came near her. She looked up at him.

A: Your coffee is over there go and get it.

He went and took his coffee mug . He sat in another sofa chair and started drinking.

A: Why are you sitting there ...come here..sit beside me.

P:No thanks !!

Anushka understood he is upset because he didn't get what he wants.She finished drinking her coffee and waited till he finished . Then she went near him .

P: What you want ?!

She kept her one hand on his shoulder for support and sat on his lap slowly.

P: What are you doing?!

A:Why are you upset ?!

P: Nothing..

A:Is that because I didn't give what you want ?!

He didn't say anything.

A:Is it ?! Tell !!

P:Hmmm

A: Pabsu tell me one thing who is pregnant me or you....i mean in general I should have mood swings and throw tantrums but it's all reverse here ..so I'm having doubt !!

He looked at her with a cute angry face.

A:Tell !! Who is pregnant?!

P: Haa me !!!

A:You are pregnant?!

P:Yes !!! That's why I'm throwing tantrums !!! That's what you want to hear right ?!

He said it  annoyingly but in very cute way.

She smiled at his cuteness .

A:Awww my pabsu !!! My darling!!

She held his face in her hands and gave a deep kiss on his lips. When she was about break the kiss and move away.He held her neck and took her more closer and deepened the kiss.
They had a passionate kiss for few minutes and broke it.

A:Are you Happy now that you got your dose !!

P:Hmm.....but one more dose is remaining..

He again took her into a kiss and broke it after sometime.

A:What was that ?!

P: Yesterday night you didn't give it because you slept off early...so it's pending dose !!

A:You !!!

P:I love you sweetu !!

A: And i hate you ?!

P:Really ?! Tell that looking at me !!

She looked at him and just hugged him.

A:I love you idiot !!!

P:I know !!! Ok now get up ..let's go and make breakfast.

A:No!! Stay like this for sometime!!

P:Ok

####

Later prabhas prepared breakfast and started  feeding her.

Anushka was looking at him lovingly and started thinking about them.

Anushka(In mind) : Finally I'm getting what I wanted in my life . All these year's we both were so busy in our work we didn't have time for our personal life.I still can't believe we are married after so many ups and downs ..after so much of wait..now we are going to be parents ...im pregnant with his baby !! Well we didn't announce the pregnancy to anyone ...only our families and close friends know ....but this is great !! Having a husband who loves me so much and takes care of me and a very beautiful family ..now very soon a new person is coming into our lives...our baby...i just wish the baby will be born healthy..i can't wait for that day !! I still remember pabsu's reaction when I said about my pregnancy...he was so happy..he started crying out of joy.....my biggest blessing in life is knowing him and being part of his life .....

Thinking all this she started thinking about their past .About their journey from their first meet to present.

¶¶¶¶¶¶

Next Chapter : First meet

Here is the first chapter !!

I hope you people liked it !!

Ignore grammatical mistakes .

Do vote and comment.

Love ♾️💖