the first people missing

Time 2:30 pm, day:Tuesday
No ones pov:

"Jeez it's really boring here when the burger King ditches us for like the twentieth time" Hyper groaned while laying on the couch. "I mean yea it's kinda fucking stupid how he leaves us like why in the middle of a show" Nicole angryly exclaims. "I don't know Nicole say you wanna go pass time and check out the forest" Hyper asked, "sure why the fuck not at least we will be doing something" Nicole responded

They walked out of the contestants building and into the forest

Quicksands pov:

It's been like 7 hours since the burger King lefted but that gives me time to do my plan.

She grabs a bat and starts walking into the forest looking for two people or objects idk

As I stepped over fallen trees, sticks and rocks I hear two people nearby and judging by their voices it's hyper and nicole, they will be great for my plan but I was really expecting tippers and pk.

No ones pov:

Quicksand quickly finds a spot close to the two objects walking around the forest.
"Uh hey Nicole do you hear something like hiding in the bushes? " hyper asked, "no why? " Nicole responded. "Well there could be like a bear or something else near b-----" before hyper could finish his sentence, him and Nicole were hit over the head with something, knocking them tf out.

Quicksands pov:

I wasn't expecting them to like get knocked out immediately but eh I guess it's easier to do my plan now.

She grabbed both hyper and Nicole and  draed them back to what she calls "her palace"

2 hours later

Nicole's pov:

I wake up in a place that is no where near familiar with me, it looked like a Royal Palace type thing. I look over to my right to see hyper knocked out and it looks like his sharp spear thingy got chiped like alot, I try to move but quickly realize that we are tied to a chair.
"Well well look who is finally up"a familiar said to me and it sounded like quicksand, " what the fuck "I yell at them, " HA some nerve to yell at your boss" they said to me, "boss?! " I quickly yell back at them. "Yes Nicole you heard me right" they said to me. "Ok cut it out quicksand, I don't know what you mean boss because I AM NOT WORKING FOR YOU" I snap back at her. "Ha your so damn funny bitch, I am now your boss because if you and hyper don't listen to me, you both might just have to die" she laughed at me.

Hyper's pov:

I wake up in a room it looks like, it's kinda hard to see at the moment because everything to me looks like it's bluring and moving. As I try to look around the room I hear two objects fighting, one I can tell who it is right away but the other I can't really tell at the moment. "Nicole?" I quietly say. "Oh look Nicole your friend is up so now what will the answer be" it sounded like quicksand was saying that. "NO BITCH I'M NOT DOING IT" Nicole yelled at quicksand I think, everything finally is not blurry anymore, it looks like me and Nicole are tied up and quicksand is I don't know at the moment but bassed on what it sounds like quicksand is trying to make a deal?
"Remember the deal nicole, you and hyper do it or you both die!" Quicksand yelled at Nicole. "Ha dipshit we will just be recovered" Nicole stated. "HAHA you really think, I destroyed the recovery sauce and burger King won't come back for a while and even when he is back he can't  make it again" quicksand quickly added. "What the fuck do you mean quicksand are you saying that if we die, we die for good" I say. "Finally someone gets it and yes you will die for good unless you do my offer!" quicksand yelled at us. "GRRR FINE WE WILL DO IT JUST GIVE US SOME TIME BEFORE IT OK?!" Nicole yelled at quicksand. "Now that's what I wanna hear" quicksand said as she untied us. "There is a room over there with two beds you will stay in there everytime you finish a mission" she said to us as she pointed at a room.

Hyper and Nicole walked over and into the room

Nicole's pov:

"Fuck why did I agree I should of just hit her in the face", I said to myself as I angerly walked in circles in the room. " Nicole what is this about and what is the deal" hyper asked me

A/N GOD THAT TOOK ALONG TIME TO WRITE BUT IT WAS WORTH IT
811 WORDS GOLLY