•Chapter Two•

•Part Six•
Sanji's bar and grill

After Ace, Sabo and Marco sat down. Marco could feel Ace staring at him, but he decided to ignore him for now, Ace then realized he was staring at Marco without realizing it and he looked away with a small blush embarrassed about the incident before and now. A waiter came by and introduced himself

"Hello, I'll be your waiter names Sanji. What can I get you?" Sanji said.

"Hi, can I get everything that is meat!?" luffy asked half yelling. Sanji just wrote it in his little notepad and turned to sabo,

"Can I get the steak medium rare, and the Fanta?" Sabo asked. Sanji just nodded and wrote it down, then he turned to Ace, Ace asked the same thing that Luffy ordered and asked for beer. Sanji nodded once more and wrote it down, turning to Marco. Marco just ordered some sushi along with a beer. Sanji wrote it down and left.

"So mind filling me in on why we are here ace, pine-?" Sabo asked as he got interrupted by Marco.

"It's Marco!"

"Shut up pineapple head." Ace said, annoyed already. Luffy just sat there like nothing was happening.

"Hey since they know what we are, can I have my halo out?" Luffy asked innocently.

"No luffy were in public, maybe in a more private place." Sabo said to luffy.

"K" is all Luffy said, On the other hand Ace and Marco were now glaring daggers at each other like it was a staring competition.

"Break it up love birds" Sabo teased making Ace and Marco blush and yell at Sabo.

"It's not like that we're trying to agree on things so they can leave us alone." Ace said.

"Yeah-" Marco said, realizing that he just got back talked by Ace.

"You're trying to push me back. Why? You guys really are idiots thinking that would be it. We need each other. If you guys end up messing up, your secret will be out in no time. It is a surprise you guys made it even this far."

'that we need each other' ace thought as he mentally slapped himself

'Focus makes the best choice for Luffy.'

"What do you mean why? We obviously don't trust you. Why would we trust a human if all you guys did was hunt us down and try to kill us?" asked now angry.

"What do you mean we hunted you down?" Marco said, now confused and upset.

"Oh so now you don't know your history?" Ace said, clearly getting more angry. Sanji then came around and brought them their food.and left shortly, Sabo Grabbed Luffy and his food and left the two be.

"So you're blaming me for something that happened years ago?" Marco said, getting more mad.

"Who said I was getting mad?" Ace said back but clearly mad.

"You face idiot." Marco replied.

"Was that supposed to be an insult?" Ace said back now pissed off.

"If you take it as one, then yes, yes it was." Marco said back grinning.

"You little piece of shi-" Ace was cut off by Sabo coming back with luffy.

"We'll continue this later." Marco said. Ace just nodded and started to eat, Sabo and Luffy sat down. The four then began to eat like nothing ever happened. After the meal Sanji came over, gave them their checks and left. Then all a sudden Sabo and Marco started arguing about who was paying like two old dads. After it was decided Marco paid for the meals and the four of them left. As they were driving home somehow or another Ace and Marco broke out in an argument about The agreement on the terms and conditions for Marco protection and ability on getting them identities. Sabo then butts in saying they were here and the three got out to go inside the apartment, for some god awful reason Marco calls Ace. Ace just walks into his room arguing with Marco like it was a hobby. As the two kept arguing Sabo just said out loud what he thought.

"Man you two are like an old married couple."

"We aren't a married couple." Both replied slowly making it obvious for Sabo to tell the tension between the two loving idiots.

"Well what do you say you join in the end to help around as well as I get you an identity with you brothers?" Marco said like it was nothing.

"WHAT!?" Ace yelled at the phone

"Yeah how about you come meet whitebeard and we can discuss more on your records." Marco said.

"Fine." was all Ace said then he hung up so now Ace, sabo and Luffy now have to meet whitebeard. But first they needed to know when and where whitebeard lived. Ace deadpans and calls Marco again.

"Hello?" Marco asked

"Yeah hi it's me Ace when and where." Ace asked, already irritated by hearing the man's voice.

"Oh yeah, how about tomorrow at 10 Am?" Marco asked

"Ok whatever." Ace hung up without saying goodbye.

"Rude much" Marco sighs. as he thinks about how he was basically betraying white beard but the incident at Sanji's kept making him question how he felt about Ace and his brothers. And what originally drove him to this point. He was also glad that Izo was helping cover him although he feared if they would get caught and question what white beard would do to them sympathized, he didn't want to get his brother who's his friend Izo in that situation. The next morning Marco was with Izo.

"Well how can we get them safely to white beard? Without suspicious intent and making it look normal?" Marco asked as he kept asking Izo.

"Well we can attempt to kidnap them from the location you gave them and bring them here. It would also be more simple and you wouldn't say much besides thinking that these were the guys that escaped but apparently have no recollection of us."

'Something is definitely off with Marco. He only gets like this if he's focused on something not related to us and white beard.' Izo thought as he could tell when Marco was off especially if the attractive pineapple was falling in love with a demon.

"Yeah I guess we can 'kidnap' them" Marco said, snapping Izo out of his thoughts.

"Ok" was all Izo said, then they walked off to kidnap the three immortals.

____________________________________

Hello 🥝kiwis🥝  how you've been doing? That's good or bad, well heres chapter two Yayyyyy cya next chapter!
Words: 1097