Chapter 12

Zhao Yunlan walks back and forth to see Shen Wei on the bed. Yezhun keeps wiping the cold water on the face and body of Shen Wei to make his sister's burning reduced. Shen Wei is nit used to have the burning because she always cold like ice. The SID staffs look worried too. Shen Wei still not woke up since three days ago. Now already four days from the day for the price to pay for Heipaoshi when she went to the underworld to meet with the Lord of Wrath.

"Why is she still not woke up yet? Supposedly her power is already coming back now! And why is her body becoming hot? Burning unlike her cold energy? Where did this burning came?" Zhao Yunlan whined with worry.

"Yezhun, do you know something for what is happening to your jiejie now?" Chu curiously asked, also worried to see his respectful Heipaoshi is being like this.

Yezhun shakes his head.

"I don't know. She never being like this. You know she never go to the underworld since we came back from our death. And I didn't know that she went there four days ago to know about Taotie. I told to her about the possession on me before I met her back then on the Kunlun Mountain. But I never know that demon was Taotie. I thought that possession was from my leader who raised me at that time," Yezhun honestly told.

"What should we do now, Yunlan? Who can help us to treat Prof. Shen now when no one know about her condition right now?" Da Qing interrupted.

"Da Qing, you are alive more than 10,000 years. You are from that Kunlun Mountain. Do you know about Taotie?" Zhao Yunlan asked back for his curiosity when he remembered his talk with Shen Wei to ask Da Qing about Taotie.

"Taotie? The black magic demon?" Da Qing asked to confirm.

"Black magic demon? I don't know if he is a demon. But I just know that he is from 12,000 years ago who is the real Kun Lun sealed him before. And then Yezhun unconsciously summoned Taotie when Yezhun killed his leader. That's what Xiao Wei told to me before in my office. Besides, who is this real Kun Lun? How did you have my picture at the time we first met on the Kunlun Mountain, Da Qing?" Zhao Yunlan asked and asked as he thought of that coincidence.

Da Qing frowns. He remembered when he wondered around Kunlun Mountain to find the guy with the face in the picture on that paper at that time. He didn't know how did his yashou leader had that picture at that time. But he knows he was with different yashou leaders since 12,000 years ago, not 10,000 years ago. He is the cat from 12,000 years ago. But how is he ended up with that last yashou leader, he really didn't remember it.

"That yashou leader gave that picture to me and asked me to find you. He said on that year, you will come to that mountain and they need you to find those hallows to make a treaty amongs humans, yashou and ghost tribes. I didn't know how he got that picture of you at that time. But yeah! That picture is indead like you. Exactly like you with your short hair at that time. I felt weird too to see that picture with short hair when we all had a long hairs at that time," Da Qing told.

"And about the real Kun Lun, do you know him? Xiao Wei thought you may know him before since you are alive longer than her," Zhao Yunlan said.

"I am not sure if there was the real Kun Lun in my life. I met you as Kun Lun 10,000 years ago. And yeah... I was there since 12,000 years ago. But actually I didn't remember what's happened to me about 12,000 years ago. I just remembered I was with my yashou leaders since 12,000 years ago. Yashou leaders changed by centuries till I met the last leader who is you met too at that time about 10,000 years ago. After you lost through the wormhole and the treaty was made, I left yashou tribe and I travelled around the world to find you till I met you in the Dragon City in this modern days, Yunlan. But what becomes the curiosity for me since 10,000 years ago is why did my last leader asked me to give that bell pendant to you and make you as my master. I wonder of that till now because we just met at that time but our chemistry is beyond than I thought. I feel like I know you more than that," Da Qing told the truth made not only Zhao Yunlan but all of them are surprised to know the real feeling of Da Qing over Zhao Yunlan.