Spider-Gwen III

Peter again started thrusting into Gwen—short, fast strokes—stealing away whatever was left of Gwen’s determination not to enjoy the salacious pleasure running through her. It felt too good to struggle anymore. She wanted to lose herself in the waves of pleasure that rolled through her every time Peter plunged into her tightly clasping sex.

Peter increased the tempo of his thrusts, making his strokes longer, and Gwen went along with him, her entire body warming as she trembled with his penetration. Peter dropped his mouth to hers, forcing his tongue into her mouth just as his cock had entered her cunt, and she sucked hungrily at his tongue just as her pussy was doing to his member. Her entire body was now debased acceptance of what he was doing to her. She pushed her hips up to meet him, letting his prick go even deeper into her wet cunt.

She was sweating now, the cords of her neck standing out with the tension that ran through her every time she had to strain around the stretching of her cunt. And when he pulled out, her head whipped from side to side as if in denial of losing his cock, even for an instant. Guttural noises rose from deep down in her throat. Peter could tell no one had ever gotten anything like this out of ‘Spider-Gwen’ before. Which only made sense, as certainly no one had put anything like his cock into her either.

She drove her ass up so that her cunt swallowed his cock, taking it to the hilt no matter how much it hurt, how little she’d been stretched before he’d taken it on himself to do so. She was the next best thing to a virgin, but as horny as a nymphomaniac. The combination was driving Peter crazy with lust himself. He wanted to push her as far as she could go, leave her not even able to think of being a good girl.

Her golden blonde hair was spread out in every direction from her beautiful face like a halo, every gleaming strand of it rippling as her head bobbed wildly. She forced her twitching legs out to either side, opening her thighs even wider to let more of Peter’s rigidly impaling cock in, or at least make its passage easier as he pistoned in and out of her cunt. Gwen looked down once at the massive impalement of her sex and then her eyes rolled back in her head. No one had ever told her that a man could make her feel this way, better even than the crazed pain as he ruined her cunt. She rammed it up to him, not caring if his immense cock permanently damaged her pussy, only that the rapture she felt continued to be as unbearably intense as it was now.

“Don’t let it stop, don’t let it stop,” she muttered, though she didn’t know quite what she was saying. Maybe she was praying. Maybe she was praying and Peter was her new god.

She hadn’t known, couldn’t have known, that such a thing could happen to her… that she could be mated with like some wild animal and yet enjoy it. Hope it would never, ever stop.

Peter drove himself into Gwen ever harder now, as if somehow knowing that her body could just barely take his increased force without simply breaking. He would pull his hotly throbbing cock nearly all the way out of her, then plow back into her all the way to the hilt, his aching balls slapping against her ass with a weighty thwack. His cock throbbed harder than ever, stricken by the incredible pressure mounting in his engorged balls, and he grunted in lusty exhilaration. The need for release was far too great now for him to stop, and he pounded Gwen’s sex in a frenzy, making her scream in sheer rapture.

He went faster and faster, grinning as he saw that Mary Jane was aiming the camera between Gwen’s legs, where his cock was thrusting into her wildly sucking cunt. He hoped the show looked as good as it felt; the feeling was indescribable as he pulled himself free with all his will, leaving the clasping paradise of her hot pussy only to be overcome with temptation and return to it, disappearing into the depths of her folds, and all while MJ taped it. He put his hand on the fleshy button of Gwen’s clit and rubbed it between thumb and forefinger, making even her screams shatter and emerge brokenly from her hoarse throat. Her cunt spasmed tightly while her fondled her clitoris, gripping his cock as if to hold them together forever.