🌹Chapter 1:🌹

STORY:

CHAPTER 1: The Meeting

~ For context Tommy is in England in his apartment for the starting chapter(s) ~

~ ENJOY... again~

It was a warm autumn morning, the wind gently blowing, crispy, golden leaves falling from their branches. As he was taking his usual stroll, Tommy spotted something quite odd. It seemed like a person... in a tree?

He rushed over with haste, and stood at the foot of the tree. He took a moment, gathering courage to talk to the stranger. "You alright up there, mate?" Finally, he called out.

No answer, only a few sticks crashing down from the top of the tree. Tommy jumped back, startled.

"Do you need any hELp?"

Oh shit, a voice crack. Damnit... two in one day.

God I wonder what they think of me... he thought.

"I can hear you, you know that, right?" The voice called down, "Your voice has a nice... uh, crack to it?" It was meant as a compliment, but came out more as a question. A small giggle followed, and a grin creeped up on their face, hidden by brown leaves and cold wind.

"Wh- what?! You- AHAH PFFT-" A fit of laughter took over him, wheezing, and he clutched his stomach, leaning on the tree trunk to keep himself upright.

~ I can just imagine him laughing now 💀~

"What's so funny, sir?" Their brows furrowed, puzzled. "A problem with what I said, perhaps?" They bit their lip to stop another smile, brushing dirt from off their hands onto their trousers.

With that, the descent started.

Tommy gazed up, a few branches ruffled as a figure climbed down. Tommy laughed once more, rubbing the back of his neck. That only earned a puzzled glance from the stranger, who was gripping the branches of the tree tightly, holding their breath and balancing. "You look nervous," they paused, tilting their head. "Or are you just scratching?"

"I- uh," he dropped his arms, swaying them at his side. "I was just scratching, obviously." Tommy remarked in a posh, sassy British tea-drinking kind of voice, rolling his eyes. "What were you doing up in that tree, though?"

"Climbing." They answered simply, "What else?" A smug look crossed their face, smiling coyly. "But that's not important." Tommy pursed his lips. "I'm Wren, and you are?"

He reached his hand out for a shake, holding their hand as if it were fragile. "I'm Tomathy- no, uh, I meant Tommy..." He sucked in a breath, gathering his thoughts. "Uh, yeah! Tommy or Tom... if you like."

"You have a nice name..." He trailed off, offering a sheepish grin.

"Why thank you, you do too!" The hand shake broke apart. The two of them looked around, until Tommy blurted out, "Wait, uh... what are your pronouns? Sorry, I just didn't want to seem rude..."

"It's okay, don't worry," they licked the top row of their teeth, playing with the ends of their hair. "It's good that you asked. My pronouns are they/them, thank you, for asking. And yours...?"

"Ah, cool, I'm he/him." A secret smile stalked over his features.

"Great," they nodded. "Well, I best be on my way." Wren stated, turning away. Dry leaves crunched beneath their feet, and they looked to the ground. Birds chirped in the background, and it was peaceful. Wren looked from behind their shoulders, placing their hands in the pocket of their hoodie. Tommy was already looking at them. "Adios!" They waved, glancing back in front of them. Slowly, they started walking away.

"Wait!" He shouted, and Wren turned. His sudden yell sparked an interest, so they looked back, locking eyes with his. "Where are you going?"

They rolled their eyes playfully, teasing. "Okay, creep... I'm going to walk around the park before I go to the airport tomorrow, you know, just to clear my head." They look down and laugh to themself, "Where are you off to?"

"I uh... I'm doing the same?"

They both look at each other, faces stoic, serious.
"Okay?" Wren interrupts the awkward silence, and they both erupt with laughter. "Maybe I'll see 'ya around then... Tommathy." They said with a laugh.

"I guess, maybe, goodbye for now!"

They both walk off on their own, heading in different directions.

🐔HEYY THANKS FOR CLICKING ON OUR BOOK IT IS VERY APRECIATED <3🐔

💥Credits for chapter 1:💥

i-am-bob ~ BEST Editor EVER!!

@/gay_rat_makes_art (insta) ~ BEST Artist for the COVER!!

@BobbiesXD ~ Author (me)

And the inspiration for this story obviously is from Tommy and from Twitter!

THANK YOU SO SO MUCH AND WE HOPE TO SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER!! <3

DATE: 29/4/23

WORD COUNT: 798

💥PLEASE GO AND GET SOME FOOD AND WATER BEFORE YOU CLOSE THIS CHAPTER!!💥

LOVE YALL <3

Thank you for reading Tommyinnit on Broadway, Chapter 2.