𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿

someone said eren looks like jake sully's avatar and now I can't unsee it

Getting out of the club was harder than she expected. Alex stood behind her the entire time, his hands firmly on her forearms in a protective mode. 

«Wait, try to get in there. I'll stay right behind you. Don't worry. » Alex pointed to a small gap behind a group of girls and Y/n nodded, grabbing his wrist and she walked towards that hole, after getting yelled at, Y/n found herself with her back against the wall and Alex pressed against her after being pushed by someone.

«Sorry. » He immediately apologized, moving away a little and looking away, his face reddened. 

«Don't worry. » Y/n whispered and they waited for the crowd to dissolve a little before trying again to go out. 

«Oh! Hey! You two! » The guy turned to his left and, after narrowing his eyes he spotted a girl who was waving at them and he immediately recognized her. She was the girl who cheered them after they kissed.  Alex tapped Y/n's arm and made her look in her direction.

«Hi! You make a cute couple! » And then, without giving them time to process what she said, she was gone.

«Well... » Y/n felt a little bad for that girl. 

«What a nice girl. » He smiled, immediately turning back to Y/n. «Not as nice as you. »

«Oh definitely. » Y/n shook her head pretending to be offended and Alex chuckled, leaning towards her.

«I'm sorry... can I make it up? » He whispered in her ear, sending shivers to her spine. Alex kissed her cheek and her forehead, not daring to go any further. Y/n felt her face on fire.

Luckily, the place was now almost empty and they immediately went out in the cold frost of November. Maybe he had noticed how tense she was when he said he wanted to make it up to her, and Y/n was glad that he drove her home without saying anything about it but continuing to be the cutest guy ever. 

«Thank you for the beautiful night. » Y/n said to him before getting out of the car, Alex smiled at her and stretched his hand to her face, and caressed her cheek.

«It was my pleasure. »

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Eren came home as soon as the concert was over, leaving his camera on the table and opening the fridge and then opened the fridge to search for something to drink. He grabbed a soda and opened it, the hiss of the can newly opened was the only noise in the apartment, and he sat on the chair and took a big sip. Then he grabbed his tobacco and filters from his backpack, he took a filter in his lips while he spread the tobacco on the rolling paper, then he rolled it with the filter until it was thin and he licked the rolling paper to seal it perfectly. 

He grabbed the ashtray in the middle of the table and lit up his cigarette, while he started looking back at the gallery on his camera. He was pretty proud of his work, and he really liked how the light in the club had created a sort of natural effect on the photos. But that meant he had more to work with editing. Eren stopped to look at a picture of Y/n and that guy.

«Eren what are you doing still up? »

Eren looked up to Armin who just got out of his room and he sat next to him. He checked the time, it was three in the morning. 

«I just got home from the Obelisk. Sorry, I woke you. »

«You went to the concert? » Armin asked confused, stealing his tobacco and rolling himself a cigarette. Eren gave a half smile and showed him the photo and Armin took a while to recognize the two since he was still half asleep. Y/n was smiling and that guy was smiling too, his hands were grabbing her face. Her smile was the first thing Armin noticed and he immediately knew Eren didn't take that photo casually. 

«Oh. » 

«Yeah. »

«That's a beautiful photo. »

«Of course, I took it. It's... I don't know. » Eren hid his face in his hands and immediately looked back at Armin.

«I think I know what's going on. » Armin said lighting up his cigarette, still holding the camera with the other hand. Eren frowned and took another sip of his drink.

«Then tell me. »

«Oh, that's too easy, man. » Armin shook his head giggling. Eren rolled his eyes, stubbed out his cigarette, and took a deep sigh, crossing his arms to his chest.

«I wonder how the date went. » Armin knew exactly that it would have bothered him, but he was really curious about it. Eren clenched his jaw and lowered his head.

«I think it went well for him. I only hope she can say the same. He's lucky. » He simply said and Armin frowned.

«Why are you saying this? »

«I saw them kissing. »

«I see... » Armin felt bad, really bad, for his friend. He didn't know what to say to cheer him up and wished that Mikasa was listening too so that she could help him since she was much better than him. 

«I wish... » he paused, he couldn't say that. Not out loud. Not yet.

I wish it was me.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

«Damn Eren you look dead. Did you sleep last night? » Sunday's afternoons were always in the company of the guys on Twitch. Y/n had her pc on the kitchen table while she was cooking lunch for her and Annie. The girl was setting the table and peeking at the frame.

«Oh god, Eren does really look like shit. »

«You know, I'm pretty sure I saw Eren yesterday. » Y/n said as she drained the pasta and put it in the sauce and stir it. 

«Really? And he didn't tell you? »

«Yes. Wait, let me see. » Y/n served the pasta and looked at the screen and her eyes widened when she saw his pale face and even more accentuated dark circles. 

«My god what the hell... »

«No, I didn't sleep at all. I had some work to do and I forgot to... yes, yesterday I was at the Obelisk. » Eren said leaning back on his chair after reading a comment in the chat. 

«That bastard didn't tell me anything. » Y/n whispered and immediately grabbed her phone to text him and waited for him to grab his phone and for her surprise, he replied immediately.

 » Y/n whispered and immediately grabbed her phone to text him and waited for him to grab his phone and for her surprise, he replied immediately

Again, he was smiling. Y/n was really preoccupied, he didn't look good at all but maybe he really just needed to rest. 

«You know Jean told me he wanted to arrange a blind date for Eren. » Annie said nonchalantly eating her pasta and Y/n almost choked on her water.

«What? »

«Yeah, Eren still doesn't know that. But I think he won't say no. »

«Oh. Cool. »

Well, I hope he does.