My OC

So, the rules, forms, etc. were all on the last chapter so, here is my OC.

NIKI NIHACHU
as
CHARLIE HARRINGTON-SIMONS

001- Charlie Harrington-Simons002- Char, Harrington, trouble, etc

002- Char, Harrington, trouble, etc.
003- Charlie
004- 16
005- Bisexual (With a strong fem lean), Asexual, and Polyamorous
006- Female
007- She /her
008- Normal
009- She is very shy yet once you get to know her she can be a bit more extroverted. She is most definitely a hot-head and she is also misunderstood. She is a private and protected person with walls up for reasons.
010- She was born into a broken family in a small town by the beach in England. At a young age her father left her and her mother and went to Italy to try and raise a fortune. About a year later her mother started a business that became popular and busy all the time. When Charlie was 12 her mother was killed in a robbery. So, due to this she became a orphan and was put into a foster home, yet she still inherited the money her mother had. When she was 15 she was moved to a foster home in Indiana and later on was adopted by Steve and Nancy Harrington. Now she is relatively happy, yet still has times when she feels depressed and down.
011- Katana, compound bow, or a pistol.
012- Sparring, hand-to-hand combat, etc. (I honestly don't know-)
013- A lot of things actually.
014- The moon, animals, tea, music, singing, dancing, nature, etc.
015- People, etc.
016- Public speaking, people (she will break down and panic if there are to many people or if she needs to speak in a public place) the basic bugs, clowns, and toddlers (Idk what it is, but toddlers scare me-)
017- Mainly a bunch of rock, emo, some country, and some pop (in total bands would be MCR, Imagine Dragons, Carrie Underwood, Lovejoy, Måneskin, etc.)
018- Angels Fall (Breaking Benjamin)
019- " Politely, fuck off. " " I have things to do and places to be, I can't allow you to hold me back. " " Mk, I'm gonna go cause some chaos and destroy some things, etc. " " Forget it. "
" Arson is ALWAYS the question. And the answer is always yes- "
020- Music
021- Red/black grunge/emo or an archery aesthetic-
022- The Broken Trouble-Maker
023- She does have scars from the robbery and fights. She also has a nervous tick of smiling like a dimwit (or, if you know Hazbin Hotel, like Alastor-).
024-
-stxrmyskies-
billslcvr
Applyfics_by_Alice
ShiningSwan
PersassyIsNumber_1