introduction

Harry Styles, is the youngest of his sibling. is 6 years old and lives in an orphanage. He has 2 older brothers Liam and Zayn. He is very shy and rarely talks with anyone. He has been adopted a couple of times but they didn't take care of him very well.

Liam Styles. The middle of his siblings. He is 8 years old and speaks his mind even tho he got hurt a lot. He protects his younger brother even tho he gets hurt. He is covered in bruises and cuts.

Zayn Styles. The oldest of his siblings. He is 9 years old and hurts himself sometimes. His little brothers don't know that. He does whatever it takes to protect his brothers. He is shy and doesn't talk a lot.

Niall James Horan. Is 29 years old and loves dogs. They have a husky but that's still a puppy. He isn't famous and just has a normal job as a teacher in an elementary school. He loves kids and has always wanted kids. He is the boyfriend of Louis Tomlinson but is not married yet. He loves to cuddle and smell Louis's clothes.

Louis Tomlinson. He is 30 years old and loves to be around Niall. He is a chef cook in a 5 stars restaurant. He only works over the day cus he wants to be home in the night with Niall. He is very romantic when it comes to dates.