Part 1: Hogwarts

Walburga Black, a widow due to the most recent Wizarding War, was going about her daily busy, mourning for her daughter who went missing in 1986. When they are transported to Hogwarts, standing there alongside her are her two sons Sirius and Regulus Black they looked around and saw their friends James and Lily Potter and walked over to them when an orange portal appeared. 

"Hello, I am Stephen Strange, your going to find out what happened to Acacia"

The Black family looked down at the mention of their daughter/sister, no-one knew about the young Black because she was a squib and didn't want her to be discriminated. 

"Acacia Black is the true heiress to the Black family" said Stephen and opened a portal, two people landed on their feet, the rest didn't, the women sighed and and banged her forehead on her companions shoulder. Her hair was different to that of a regular Black family member, it was blonde.

"Acacia" said Stephen the blonde looked up and her face changed into one of glee she could annoy Tony about this.

"Oh-My-God, Tony it's your best friend" said Acacia sarcastically

Tony who had just got off Steve groaned in annoyance.

"Why am I surprised that you're the reason we're here?" asked Tony sarcasm. 

Stephen smirked and began to explain why they're here.

"You're all here so that we can prevent future deaths and Acacia can meet her biological family" said Stephen, Acacia looked up in confusion.

"biological family?" she asked, Stephen pointed to Regulus, Sirius and Walburged, she tensed and nodded stiffly, Acacia always thought she was abandoned until two years ago.

"Can you please introduce yourselves?" asked Lily. 

The Avengers rolled their eyes but nodded.

"Tony Stark" 

"Steve Rogers"

"Thor Son Of Odin" 

"Bruce Banner"

"Clint Barton"

"Acacia Black"

Stephen made everyone sit down after he made the Great Hall comfortable with beanbags and couches along with a food and a drinks table, everyone sat down.

Walburga frowned at the Potter's, they weren't nice people, but their son defeated Voldemort so people respected them, but Walburga knew the truth. Her best friends, Alice and Frank Longbottom's son Neville was the true saviour. Walburga felt a pair of eyes staring at her, it was Acacia, probably judging whether to trust her new found family or not.