S I X

Arrived home. Lewis opened the car door for me again as before and we went to his apartment. It was already 9:50 p.m. and I was tired, so I decided to take a shower. While I was taking a shower, I noticed that someone came into the bathroom and it was Lewis who was brushing his teeth. I got out of the shower and saw what he was wearing. Namely nothing but his boxers. I thought "fuck" but the game doesn't work with me! I pretended to drop my towel and bent down with my put outstretched. Lewis bit his lip but he seemed to hold back. He really wanted to win the bet. I now put on my sleeping clothes and went to bed. I tried to sleep but somehow it doesn't work. After a long time, I finally made it.

The next morning when I woke up, I felt two strong hands holding me. It was Lewis who cuddled up to me and held me. "He looks so cute when he sleeps," I thought that has to stop. No, no, that can't be right now, don't think about it!

I tried to get out of these strong arms, but he just held me too hard. "Lewis, you know we're not in a real relationship" "Oh um, yes, that's right, sorry" he broke away from me and I went to the bathroom to take a shower. A short time later I heard the bathrooms open and Lewis came in, who was just undressing "Lewis, what are you doing here?!" "I'm going to take a shower, don't you see that?" Now he stood naked in front of me and I allowed myself to stare at him from top to bottom. "Could you let me pass or do you want to stare at me like that longer?" He winks at me and I go to the side speechlessly "I was just about to take a shower!" "What's your problem? The shower is big enough for both," he told me in response. Instead of discussing with him now, I just went into the shower and started washing.
I had just finished and wanted to get out of the shower until Lewis pointed out to me that I still had some shampoo in my hair. I finally went back and wanted to take the shower head in my hand until Lewis was the first thing in his hand to have "I'll do that, turn it around" I turned around and Lewis started to rinse my hair until he pressed against me and I felt his hard glid in my ass. A gasp escapes from my mouth. Lewis noticed it and then rubbed harder against me and I slowly couldn't hold back. So I turned around and started kissing him, he returned the kiss and bumped me into the wall in the shower. He began to kiss my neck, while I took his cock in my hand and slowly began to jerk it off, I looked him deep into the eyes. His eyes were filled with full of pleasure. "Turn around and bend over and spread your legs! I have to fuck you now, I can't stand it anymore!"I did what he said and bent down and spread my legs for him. It didn't take long and he was already in me. "Fuck you always take me so well baby" it didn't take long and we came at the same time. "How was it again? You win the bet?" He said laughing "Shut up" I gave in response and went out of the bathroom "
Get on we're about to fly" "What? Already?" now?" Yes, if you don't want to come home until the evening"

I finally got dressed and we made our way.

On the plane

"Lewis? I think I have to confess to you something I haven't told you yet" "What?" "So...I live with my brother in a shared flat with a few other drivers" "What? Why didn't you tell me that before!" "Sorry, I just forgot, it happens" "Well, okay. With which drivers?" "With Danny, Lando and Charles" "Hmm okay, it's not bad. Should I go in with you or wait outside?" "It would be nice if you could help me carry "Sure I can do it" I was grateful for it and hugged him quickly "Thank you" "No problem". I had probably fallen asleep, so Lewis woke me up when we arrived Lewis woke me up by petting my cheeks. I woke up and then got off the plane with him and we made our way. When we arrived, I took the key out of my pocket "ready?" I asked Lewis who nodded. I unlocked the door and all eyes were with us. Max, Danny and Charles, who just played Fifa, are now looking at us and Max doesn't look very happy, but he didn't let it be noticed, and Lando, who just did the dishes, now looked around between us. "Hey guys!" Everyone still looks at me speechless until Max finally approached us and hugged me, he only gave Lewis a handshake. "What are you doing here? We were just expecting you," Danny said as he hugged me, "I'm looking forward to seeing you too! I'm just coming to get a few things, as I'm going to stay with Lewis a little longer now." "Oh, too bad we would have been happy," said Lando, who also spoke up, "It won't be forever" I replied while I'm going towards my room and Lewis followed me. When we arrived in my room, we sat down on the bed for the first time.

After some time, we finally made it and we stayed a little longer, Lewis now got along a little better with Max and the others. Do you want to stay here until tomorrow? Mom is in town and I made an appointment with her for lunch" I looked uncertainly at Lewis who nodded "umm yes, of course we can"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sorry that nothing has come for a long time, but I wasn't doing so well. I try to post regularly again ❤️