that's everyone I think

farmers POV
"one more to go!"
"Sebastian? Oh he's Robbin's son. She left a note under his name:"
:'he only really leaves the house on Fridays to go to the salon, rainy day's and for what I can probably assume are smoke breaks'
"Oh no, he's going to be a nightmare to find"
"guess I'll go clay farm on the beach until a rainy day"

-the next rainy day-

No body's pov:
The blue haired boy ran around town grabbing random stuff from people's bins like a raccoon, barely avoiding Shane on his way to work at joja. Yoba, he was glad he didn't have to work at that mindless, soul-sucking corporation anymore.
The stuff he found was just the usual broken CDs, broken glasses and the occasional completely packaged box of someone's home made cookies, who in the world would throw that out he had no clue.
Today when passing Emily's bin a tear shaped gem fell out
"oh, this is pretty. I should give it to someone" he thought to himself as he headed to the beach to wait for Sebastian.
-time passes and Sebastian appears-
"Okay but why is he kinda attractive though. Robin sure makes some gorgeous children" the farmer thinks to himself "god I am so gay, how did I only just realise"
"I don't know who that is or why he's been staring at me for the last..." Sebastian thinks looking at his watch "...5 minutes"
"Oh um, sorry" snowstorm clears his throat "that was impolite of me. my name is snowstorm, I moved to the valley from the city"
"I've heard about you... Mostly from my mother trying to convince me to leave the house." Said Sebastian "he moved from the city?! Who in their right mind would move from the city to here of all places!? oh his Grampa owned a farm here, probably just family business then. But that farm has been abandoned pretty much my entire life, why would he only move now of all time's?"
"You must be Sebastian right? Or do I have an incomplete list."
"Yes, I'm Sebastian"
"I found this thing, somewhere do you want it?" He holds the frozen tear from earlier up
"Holy hell, how did you get one of those. You only moved here like 4 days ago and the mines aren't even open yet?!"
"I don't know what to do with it, you can have it"
"Really, thank you"
"You're welcome"