Chapter Prologue: Was Taken away from My home..

{After that Day, I was grateful to Angela, She made it clear, I will never fear harm or danger again though, sometimes its hard to believe Her, I was real skittish and afraid of Her and the Others, I couldn't think I was save yet..but eventually They were patient, and soon I warmed up to Them, over the past three, four ish, Years, I was happy, I never had to worry, I loved Angela and Fareeha, They were funny and nice, and I had my feelings for Them, they confessed their love to Me, eventually and I recuperated in Their love back...and we've been together for an Year..}

[Lilian Pov]

*I hummed brushing My hair, as I looked into the mirror, luckily being an Hybrid I can see myself, unless I wouldn't be as a Vampire, Yelp, I am part Wolf and Vampire!!, pretty neat!!, I beamed happily as I got done, I twirled around, happily I heard an chuckle as a muscular arm came arounds, my waist, I hummed leaning back*

Fareeha: *Kisses my head* You look absolutely beautiful Habibt..*I smiled, looking at Her in the mirror*

Lily: *I swayed in Her hold* Thank You, Fareeha..You look rather amazing Yourself!..*I said nicely, She blushes at how innocent I am* Are You okay?, Your usually on patrol?..*I asked, turning to Her, worriedly, She can't help but be fond of Me*

Fareeha: *Peaks my lips, smilingly* Of course, I was just passing by our Room, and decided to give You a check, see if Your alright..*I smiled wholeheartedly, getting on my tippy toe, peaking Her cheek*

Lily: *I booped Her nose* Thank You, that was really sweet, I am fine ish..just bored a little..*She laughs, as We walked out the our room* Soo anything on Today agenda?..*I asked, She chuckles then hums*

Fareeha: *Shrugs a bit* Don't know, though that pesky Town, is getting on our nerves...found serval people roaming the woods...throwing up signs that say rather harsh things..*I shudder, I hate rude villagers*

Lily: *I nudged Her* Don't worry, I am sure Angela has a plan for them, She always does!..*I beamed, She grins, rubbing my right ear, My tail wags from the attention*

*We then stopped hearing an rather strange beeping sound, Fareeha eyes widen, as the wall was blasted by strong bomb, I cried in pain from the blast, being on the ground, I struggled to get up, as I see masked evil looking strangers come from the hole, they shoot a dart at Fareeha who tried to reach for Me, I tried to go to Her, until an hand and arm came around Me, I screamed as I felt an prick to my neck, I struggled, trying to bite at the masked Man hand, but it was no use, I see black dots enter my vision, as all I see was am dazed Fareeha, yelling out My name, as everything went black*

°Few Hours Later°

*I was shocked awake, causing Me to yelp at the pain, My eyes opened wide, as I panted in panic seeing white coat people in mask, I noticed I was strapped on a table, I struggled in the restrains*

lab scientist: *Hums coming over* Subject Nightingale is awake, administering first dose of project omega-01..*An large syringe with an needle, it was filled with an dark yellow like substance, I screamed through my muzzle, that muffled my screams, as the needle pricked My skin, as the fluid was entering Me, I screamed at the terrible pain, tears falling down, as black dots appeared, as I once again put to sleep* 

°An Year Later°

*I was strapped to an of cage, emotionless, The experiments caught up to Me, they wanted to make us all soldiers for them to control, They were Talon, I looked seeing others, Who were some of human, omnic, other special races, and most of them were Males and Females, I sighed leaning back, wishing to be way from this torturous place, soon after wishing the base shook with an loud explosion, We all looked at each other in alert, as there was gun fire and explosion, soon the large door was blasted down, Our eyes filled with hope Overwatch, they've been the organization that is trying to stop Talon, four man squad enters the room, an Cowboy looking soldier, a ninja one, an large armored man, and a African Male soldier who looks to be an medic*

Cowboy: *Frowns at the sight of eight small cages, Yeah talon were jerks* Genji, Baptiste!, get them out of there, the others are giving us time!!..*They nodded, and ran to the cages, the Ninja now name Genji, with one flick of an wrist, slices opens the cages, They helped get the cuffs off us* Reinhardt!!, Escort the captives towards the ships!!, were right behind...*Genji helps Me up, as My legs were in poor condition*

Genji: *Walks out as the others followed* Don't worry, Were here to save You..*He tells Me, I nodded* What is Your name?..*He asks*

Lily: *I looked at the cyber ninja Genji* Lilian..Lilian Prince...*He nods, and soon We made it out as other Overwatch agents wait* "Freedom...." *I felt something missing, but at least, the torture stops*

°Another Year Passes°

*I was now 20 Years old, and an Medic at Overwatch, I was actually I good medic, thanks to my learning at..home, I giggled as Cassidy hissed from Me, healing an bullet wound*

Lily: *I used my magic, to heal it* Sorry Cassidy, but You have to stop rolling in guns blazing then, other wise this won't happen much..*He chuckles, as I finished wrapping it up* Done!, see wasn't to bad..*As I took off the medical cloves, He hops off the bed*

Cassidy: *Chuckles putting on His hat* Thank Ya, kindly Lils, see ya around Darlin'..*I waved, as He left, I hummed cleaning the area up, Until the door opens again, I sensed Lucio was coming in*

Lucio: *Strolls on over* Heya Girl, You doin' good here?..*I nodded, with an smile, He chuckles, going to his work station* So I asked everybody, but what's Your favorite animal?..*He asked, I hummed, tapping my chin*

Lily: *I snap my finger, turning to Him* An Raven, love the way they look...*He smiles nodding* Hey I am taken a break, You and Bap good here?..*I asked*

Lucio: *Nodded leaning back, playing music* Welp, go have a break, Ya need one..*I nodded waving bye, as I exited out the hall*

*It was nice, I made friends and best friends with the Guys here, Genji and Reinhardt were my besties, the others we were close ish, Cassidy would flirt with Me, though I find it adorable and nice, He tried to ask Me out, but I told Him politely, I wasn't into Guys, in which He understood, Soldier was rough, but Jack was already, Lucio, Bap, and Zen help with training Me in being a field medic, it was great, though, I miss Home...I miss them...I loved Overwatch and the Guys guys, the gave Me a better life, but wasn't the Same*

???: *An hovering sound is heard* I have sensed something is troubling You, Doctor Prince?..*I turned, and saw Zen, I smiled, rubbing My arm, as we walked*

Lily: *I side a bit* I love Overwatch, Master...but..I miss Home..*He hums, as We entered the small cafeteria*

Zen: *Seemingly looks at Me* One can feel out of place, and misses their home of origin, I have sensed this within You, the moment, You been rescued..*I nodded* Do You wish to return to Your home, Young One?..*I sighed, nodding, as We joined, Cassidy, Hanzo, Gen, Rein and Winston* Hello Friends..*They looked and smiled*

Lily: *See they bought Mc donalds, I hummed as Rein gave Me as back, as I sat next to them* You guys okay?, That mission seemed tough..*I took an sip of water, given by Gen*

Rein: *Chuckles brightly* Of course, though We received some damage, Talon will never bring us down!!..*He beams, I smiled*

Winston: *Chuckles eating some peanut butter crackers* We did find, another base token down, how about You, Lilian?..*I smiled, eating an crispy chicken sandwich, and sipped some water to swallow it down*

Lily: *I sighed* I'm okay though...*I looked at My hands, Gen looks at Me and patted My back* Eichenwalde...My home..*Rein looks at Me, and hums*

Rein: *Sighs leaning back* I also miss Home at Germany, Do You wish to return?..*He asked, they all looked at Me*

Lily: *I fiddled with My hands* As much as I love OverWatch, and I am really grateful, of Your guys help and care, but I feel something missing within Me..*I said, They looked at each other and nod*

Hanzo: *sips tea, humming* How about this next Year, We should have stop, Talon..You can go back at start of January on Your birthday as an gift..*I smiled brightly, nodding quickly*

*The thought of returning Home, filled Me, and honestly I hope I can remember Them, I hope They remember Me...*

~TimeSkip, New Chapter~