A night with a bat

(Narrated by Alfred pennyworth)

The Batman and Robin have been working together for ages

Batman and young Robin were both punching professor Hugo strange knocking him out.

But over time robin grew and he had to leave the nest.

He became his own hero: nightwing

But then nightwing teamed up with the dark knight's new partner.

Nightwing was being held down by two monsters and standing in front of him was Tobias whale.

He smiled sinisterly as he walks up to nightwing and held a Full tang knife against his neck tilting his head up so Tobias can watch him die.

Nightwing glared as he was being intimidated when suddenly, batgirl jumped down from the ceiling and kicks Tobias in the face knocking him out, then she kicked the two bodyguards that held nightwing, then she helped nightwing up.

Together...they became the new dynamic duo, keeping Gotham safe when the dark knight isn't around.

Batgirl and nightwing punched king shark, then they kicked me. Freeze together, then they had their backs against each other as they were fighting scarecrow's henchmen.

But even heroes fall in love...

Nightwing was tracking down a escaped inmate on the bat computer, he grabbed the mouse but that's when batgirl grabbed the mouse at the same time and when tiger hands touched, they looked at each other and stare deeply into their eyes.

Aqualad and speedy were keeping poison Ivy busy while nightwing was trying to disable her poison bomb, as the pressure was getting to him, Batgirl was fighting off poison ivy's flower children.

Then when there were no more flower children, batgirl helped nightwing with disabling the bomb then suddenly, they stared into each others eyes then...

Batgirl wrapped her arms around his neck and nightwing wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling each other closer, their lips touched and they kissed then the bomb was disabled.