˜"*°• 🐑W. Akire🐑•°*"˜

IT'S HERE AND OH GOD THIS MAN. OH BOY, IF I HAD A NICKEL FOR EVERY TIME I TALKED ABOUT WOLFGANG, I'D HAVE 2 NICKLES. BRO CAN MAKE ME WRITE AN ENTIRE ARTICLE ABT HIM GAWD.

ALSO my first chapter owowow

@sopreno THIS ONE FOR U AND TO ALL WOLFGANG SIMP

=====================

‿︵‿︵‿︵•❃°•°❀°•°❃•‿︵‿︵‿︵

3rd person pov

It was a late rainy night, the sound of the raindrops pelting against the windows, followed by the muffling of the thunder noises.

Most people prefer to fall asleep to the calming and reassuring background noise at this hour.

But Wolfgang seizes the chance to spend the evening with him.

On his desk in his room, a lamp shows the trainwreck mess of paperwork, autopsy reports, and other clutter piling against one another.

Despite his desire for the rest that others were taking, he continued with his role working as the ultimate lawyer, defending and justifying his clients even if it meant exhausting himself for their justice.

Having a title for something you're passionate about is something Wolfgang would appreciate if he had more time to relax.

Especially with you, not that he's not spending enough time with his s/o, poor Wolfgang just wished he could have his darling on his mind instead of stressing about his work.

His stressed merry-go-round mind was interrupted when a faint sob rang in his ears.

The lawyer's head shot directly to the other side of the room until he realized those sobs were from you, quickly rushing to his shared bed.

"Darling?" Wolfgang whispered to Y/n's ear ever so gently.

His eyes soften when he studies his fiancé's resting figure, their body trembles, cheeks stained by their dried tears, and their eyebrows are furrowed as their chest rose up and down quickly.

'Oh dear, must've had a bad dream.'

Wolfgang thought as reality snapped him back. (a/n: SNAP BACK TO REALITY)

Being the caring boyfriend he is, he reaches down to his sleeping s/o and gently shakes them.

"Y/n dear, wake up." Wolfgang cooed

"Wolfie.." their eyes flutter open at the sight of their fiancé.

"That's right I'm here sweetheart." Wolfgang soothed their cheek lovingly.