Hot senstation (Smut-Dabi)

After the incident that happened the league of villains offered for you to join them and although you like working alone you thought getting on their good side could be of some use to you, especially the benefits. Like using them as a scape goat pr things like that.

A few days have passed since the choking incident

"Hey twice, can i get something strong?"

I said sitting on the bar stool.

"Sure, how are you liking it here so far?"

He asked as he mixed various liquids into a cup. I pondered for a moment.

"It hasn't been to bad honestly."

I said as he slid the cup to me. As i took a sip.

"How nice."

He smirked.

I coughed at the strong horribly flavored drink.

"I just mixed my strongest together, im sure you can handle it."

He smiled. I gave him a wry smile.

"Right, this is nothing for me."

I gulped it down in one sip and headed off to my room.

"I gotta get some work done thanks for the refreshment."

I said walking off, as soon as i was in my room and out of sight i chugged down some water and flopped on my bed.

*it been kinda boring here since i cant really go out yet and left all my stuff and equipment at my own personal base. And also Almost everyone except Dabi is going out somewhere, i dont know if its a mission or what cause they dont trust me enough to tell me, and im guessing they left dabi here on purpose to keep an eye on me.

"Oh well..."

I sighed.

*apart from being bored im extremely horny....ever since i got here for some reason i feel lustful .

"Well, since everyones leaving and Dabis out right now...."

I mumbled. I took of my clothes and spread my legs. My core ached as i touched it slightly.

"Nghh"

I moaned softly as i rubbed the bead of my clit.

"Mmmphf"

I moaned trying to suppress the sounds. I went faster as my clit got wetter making it easier to rub. I rubbed my clit and stuck my fingers in moaning loudly.

*god this would feel so much better if someone else was doing it

I thought twitching and biting my lip. I started imagining Dabi touching me, with his long fingers and his teasing remarks, imaging his head and tougue buried between my legs.

"Ngh~ mmm~ F-fuck Dabi~"

*Creaaak*

I opened my eyes and looked at the door startled.

"What a pretty sight~"

To my surprise i saw Dabi leaning on the doorframe smirking.

"D-DABI- WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?-"

I said quickly closing my legs and covering myself with my hands.

"Well~ i heard my name being moaned so sweetly~ and came to check it out."

I blushed hard.

"Well don't let me spoil your fun, continue."

He gave me a sly smirk with devilish blue eyes.