Beggining | Chapter 1

It was early in the morning and Tommy was holding a small tray of warm chocolate with a whipped cream and sweet melting marshmellows on top for his brother, Wilbur.

He had been working on his paper works for an hour now. Tommy was worried and delightly decided to cheer him up with some warm chocolate, it was winter anyways and also wanted to spend time with him outside the breezly winter.

Tommy reached to his brother's room as he knocked on the door and entered, he saw his brother having a stressful time with his paper works and approached him with the tray, but as he was walking. He ended up spilling the hot chocolate on his brothers uniform and on the paper works.

It gave him a stain, but wilbur shook the thought of getting mad at his little brother. He giggled it off but was even shocked after seeing his paper works being wet by the warm chocolate.

Wilbur was even more stressed but tried to hold his a back anger and sighed as he looked at the younger.

"I'm so sorry, brother! I- I didn't mean to ruin your work..!"

Tommy apologized, hugging the tray.

Wilbur patted his head and got up from his seat.

"That's alright, it wasn't your faut. C'mon, let's go make another hot chocolate for the two of us,"

Wilbur said, trying to cheer Tommy up that it wasn't his fault, he cared for his brother very much.

"Oh! We should also make some for mum and dad!"

Wilbur added, he let out a soft smile and held Tommy's hand, Tommy let out a grin and walked out of the room. (leaving the mess ofcourse)

____

The two were unbreakable, even if you bother to have a small chat or have a conversation Wilbur, the son of King Philza. Tommy, would always find a way to interrupt and give a try to scare a visitor or a friend of Wilbur to piss off.

They would spend most of their time late at night under Wilbur's sheets lighting up a lantern and tell scary stories to one another, loud noises of joy in the day chasing eachother in their garden, circling non-stop around an enormous lacy green tree until one of them collapse on the ground as one lies down on the grass and giggles.

Wilbur was the only one who he could spend time with, Phil may be busy with meetings and paper works, but there's also one more person who the both really enjoy being with.

Their only mother, Queen Kristin.

Mother of Wilbur and Tommy, and a wife of King Phil.

The three gets along very much, but she's one of the best mom they could ever have. Kristin was a loving mother, she'd read bed time stories to her son's and would be there for her husband to have some company. She is indeed the #Bestmom,

Until an incident happened.

____

8 years ago...

Tommy and Wilbur were in the garden having a picnic, it was sweet hearing the birds chirp as fresh air hits the two softly, a leaf of a tree flows softly on the air, Wilbur played his guitar as Tommy sang along until Tommy coughed at his dry throath as his elder brother lets out a giggle

"HAHAAHA---, do you need WAter??"

Wilbur asked, stoping the guitar and trying to hold his laugh back.

"You didn't have to laugh,! And yes, i'd like to have a water"

Tommy pouted as he looked away with his arms crossed. Wilbur giggled and took out a glass and poured water in it as he handed it to his younger brother who was uncomfortable with his dry throat.