1

I DON'T OWN AVATAR I ONLY OWN MY OC AND THIS IDEA!!

AVTAR IS OWNED AND CREATED BY JAMES CAMERON!!

ALSO

CUSS

WARNING!!!!

Unedited.

A girl who absolutely adored Avatar in her past life was given a second chance. After the second movie came out she felt content after watching it. She waited years for the second movie to come out but she didn't regret waiting. She absolutely adored avatar since a young age. But one day she awoke to find herself floating at a beach. As she looked around she saw land and swam towards it. But as soon as she started swimming she saw her teal hands and screamed in shock. She quickly looked down and stared at her reflection in the water.

"Oh shit I'm blue-" she said as she lifted up her hands and put them on her face as the reflection matched her every move.

"Is it bad I kinda look fine-" she said with a little squeak before clearing her throat.

(NOT MINE but credits to whoever made this!)

"Okay back to the situation at hand. I'm in blue and I look like a na'vi." She looks at her fingers and sees normal na'vi hands.

"Okay well I don't have sky people parents so I'm definitely a na'vi. Oh well I'll figure out what to do but first I have to get to land." She said to herself before putting her hands down and swimming towards land. As she gets out of the water she hears an angelic voice and quickly freezes up as she turns slowly to face the voice calling her.

"CHAERYU! CHAEREYU IM HERE" A young Tsireya came up to her.

"Sorry chaeryu hope I didn't make you wait too much!" Tsireya said with a bright smile. I quickly smiled back brightly as she came up to me and linked our arms. I stiffened up but quickly relaxed as I was dragged somewhere.

Throughout the years I learned more about the water na'vi's and how how they live. I began to live as a water na'vi and I found out I was tsireya's sister but that I came out more of a blue.

Me and tsireya are very close and we've only gotten closer through the years. Aonung is a peice of shit but he's a good older brother. He always protects me and tsireya and is there for us but he's still an ass. Love him but he's an ass.

As I grew up with them I slowly forgot about what was supposed to happen until one day I was swimming on my ilu with tsireya next to me when a horn was heard. I quickly made my way towards the main land with tsireya right on my tail.

As soon as I made it I got off my ilu to get a better look at what people were crowding but I saw ikrans and squealed. As everyone turned to me I quickly turned a light shade of purple and backed up into the people while walking towards my family in embarrassment. I felt a gaze on me as I was next to my father who was talking with toruk makto as I mentally squealed.

'Oh he's as handsome as ever' I thought dreamily before catching gazes with neytiri as I quickly sent her a smile but she glared at me. I stiffened up and I felt as if I had a sweat drop falling down my face like in anime's but I kept up a smile. I saw tsireya walk out of the water and I wuickly glanced a lo'ak who staring at my sister as if she was an angel which I completely agree but watch it bud.

I slightly growled at the sight but I walked towards my sister as she grabbed on to my hand and we walked to our parents.

Suddenly aonung spoke with his friend snickering in the back.
"Look at their tails! How are they supposed to swim with tails like that!" Aonung said while smirking.

'I know what you are' I thought but I quickly stopped those thoughts and looked ahead to see mother grabbing lo'ak's hand as he looked down embarrassed. I looked at my mother as we made eye contact and she sighed in annoyance.

"They aren't even one of us! They have demon blood in them!" Said my mother as she let go of his hand as I sigh.

Toruk makto quickly explained that he used to be apart of the sky people but he adapted and became a na'vi.

My father looked at our mother and she gave a slight nod towards him and my father spoke.

"Then it is settled. Toruk makto's family will be staying with us. They will be like newborn babies so take care of them. My children will take you towards your new home. Aonung, Chaeryu, and Tsireya will be teaching you our ways."
Father announced as tsireya happily smiled and aonung quickly walked forward with a scowl.

"What why do I have to-"
Aonung started before father interrupted him.

"It is settled you will teach them our ways."

Father said as everyone dispersed and tsireya ran towards the family and I followed behind.

"Hello this way to your home." Tsireya said before she started walking and I followed. I felt a piercing gaze on my back as I turned and grabbed a few of their belonging and took them to their new home. As I looked towards the gaze I saw neteyam looking at me so I winked and he widened his eyes and I quickly turned away with purple covering my cheeks as I rushed towards their home. As soon as we got their I heard the sound of the mat falling. I quickly smiled akwardly and began to speak.

"Well this is you new home. I hope you settle in well and dinner is soon at the main area. Good bye!" I said as I walked out and headed towards my own home with tsireya behind me.

As we got home I layed on my bed with a sigh and stayed there for awhile before dinner.

When it was dinner I headed towards the main area to get food. As I got my food I saw neteyam coming to me and I panicked but before I could get away he already said hi.

"Hi I'm neteyam!" He said with cute smile that made my heart beat faster as my mouth gaped.

"Ah yes yes your one of the people who came to seek shelter. I mean yeah obviously- sorry um I'm Chaeryu! It's really nice to meet you. I hope you enjoy your food." I said as I snapped back from my daze and quickly left before he could speak again. I ate dinner and headed home to mwards my bed and screamed in my head.

'Your so so stupid! Why would you say that?! Your so embarrassing obviously he's new but come on omggggg.'
I said in my head as I punched myself internally and with a sigh I got comfortable and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wrote this super late at night 💀 anyways hope you enjoyed it because I suck at writing-