𝐒𝟏𝟖

"Wanna link, I said where you at?"

Ciara L. ‧₊˚ ✩
________

"Yo Cee, you remember Namil from school?" Ciara hears her cousin, Kadejah's, loud voice through her phone. "I-uhm yeah.. little Namil, the one who played soccer." She replies while she turns on her lamp, putting on her glasses to look in the camera. "Yeah, that boy..he got this rapping thing going on and it's his birthday, you tryna sneak?" Ciara widens her eyes a little when she hears her cousin talk. "Last time, it didn't end good..I'm not tryna deal with my mom." She says recalling the incident where she got caught sneaking out with Kadejah. "I do got some new outfits though..you got 10 minutes Kadejah." Ciara says, looking in her closet as she finally gives in and hears her cousin celebrate on the other line.

Ciara and Namil met in Kindergarten and instantly became best friends. Ciara was usually bullied and Namil was the type of person to stand up for her even though students would question him. In eighth grade, Ciara moved an hour away but they couldn't keep contact since her parents were strict and didn't allow her on electronics while Namil already had a phone. Of course, Ciara agreed to come if she was going to see her old friend who just turned eighteen, she hoped he still would remember her after many years.

"You think he had a glow up?" Ciara says as she starts the car and Kedejah looks over at her. "Hell yeah, he's kind of big now..I'm surprise you don't hear his songs." She says, plugging her phone up to the aux to play a song. "I'll play the ep he just dropped." Kadejah looks through her SoundCloud to find the songs. "Man, I don't even be on social media like that." Ciara mumbles, keeping her eyes on the road as she glances at the gps a few times. She knew that sneaking out would cause her to be grounded but she didn't mind it since she was visiting an old friend.

Namil B. ‧₊˚ ✩
__________

"Nigga finally eighteen." Namil looks over to see his friend Wesley skipping over to him. "Nah for real." He says before taking a pre-rolled blunt out of his pocket to light. "Nigga..hurry up with the lighter." His other friend Christian says holding his hand out as he looks around and smirks. "Oh yeah, I forgot..I got you a present but that shi ain't here yet." Christian says as Namil rolls his eyes and takes a hit of the blunt. He told all of his friends not to gift him with anything since he didn't want anything but of course they didn't care.

"So then, she's yelling at me like I was the one fucking her best friend but whole tim-" Christian stops in the middle of his story when he sees two girls walk in. "Damn Dejah, you finally here." He stands up and hugs her before going to Ciara and hugging her also. "Damn Ciara, Dejah wasn't lying when she said you got grown." He smirks and shows them where to sit so they can get comfortable. "I mean of course, Ciara my cousin..we both look good. Kadejah says as they both laugh. "Anyways, where Namil at?"

Namil walks out from the bathroom and looks at the two girls sitting down infront of him. "Oh shit- hey dej." Namil walks over to hug her as he looks to the side to get a closer look at Ciara. It took Namil a minute to realize who she was but he decided to stay quiet since he didn't know if she remember him also. "Thank you, now you don't gotta tease me cause I'm taller than yo ass." He says laughing and bringing the blunt to his lips that Christian hands him. "Wait..I forgot!" Kadejah jumps up and looks around the room. "Chris and Wes come help me get this big ass present out the car." She says, glaring at them as they both look at her confused but get up and leave out.

Ciara L. ‧₊˚ ✩
________

Ciara watches Kadejah leave the room as she sighed and frowned. She seen Namil glancing at her a few times but she was still afraid to say anything since she thought he didn't remember. "Oh- uhm..Happy Birthday." She mumbled looking at him as she sees him look back up and give her a small smile. "Thanks Cee." He says as it causes her to let out a sigh of relief realizing that he still uses the nickname for her. "You're welcome Milly." She says as he sucks his teeth and rolls his eyes. "Nigga, I know you ain't still calling me that shit." Ciara laughs at his response and stands up to sit next to him. "So you not gon give me a hug or nothing?" Namil tilts his head.

Ciara laughs and stands up, wrapping her arms around Namil as he laughs with her. "I missed you so fucking much Namil..yo ass done got taller on me and everything." She says as he wraps his arms around her also before pulling away. "Hell yeah, you done got a few tattoos..you said you was never getting any." He says, pulling her arms to see the shorter girl's tattoo on her wrist. "Well..I changed my mind, I'm still working on hiding it from my mom though." She rolls her eyes and looks at him, eyeing his whole figure. That nigga really grew a lot and she was surprised. "Namil, you so fine."

Ciara looks up to meet the boy's surprised face as it soon turns to a smirk. "Tell me about it, you do too..but you always have to me." He says pulling her closer as she looks up at him. "Aw, thank you mil." Ciara says, standing on her tippy-toes to plant a kiss on his cheek. "You got a nigga smiling." She laughs at Namil as he continued to keep talking. "Whatever Namil, now roll another blunt since you just had the last one to yourself." Ciara pulls away and crosses her arms as he widens his eyes. "Nigga- you be smoking too? Oh hell no..I done missed out on everything."

1047