Chapter 1

"Ha!?" Miyuki said looking at Kuramochi accusingly. "You told him, seriously" he continued, shaking his head. "Just answer my question, do you really have a girlfriend?" Sawamura ever so calmly said.

"Well, I do. And what does it have to do with the commotion?" Miyuki replied. Sawamura's shocked face got even more horrendous when he learned who the "girlfriend" was.

"She's the ace pitcher of Inashiro Vocational School." Chris added, looking at his notebook.

"Ehh! Show me a picture! Quick!" Sawamura said, shaking Miyuki from side to side. Miyuki opened his phone to show his wallpaper.

"Wait a damn minute. She looks familiar. AHH THE SPY! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WOULD BE IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH A SPY!" Sawamura yelled at Miyuki's ear.

"He's gonna destroy my eardrums someday," Miyuki mumbled under his breath.

Fortunately the younger Kominato intervened. "It's time for dinner Eijun-kun. Let's go." He said pulling Sawamura by the arm.

"We are not yet done, Miyuki Kazuya!" Sawamura yelled from afar.

---------------------------------------------------------------
At the Cafeteria

Miyuki sat down at an empty table until he heard the chairs beside him slide through the floor.

"So when are you planning on telling us about your girlfriend being our biggest rival team's ace!?" Miyuki sighed at Sawamura's question.

Furuya also sat down near Miyuki wanting to know more about the situation. Miyuki can't help but to sweatdrop.

"Well, it is not that big of a deal, really. Every member of the team probably knows, except the two of you, idiots." Miyuki ignorantly replied and continued eating.

The clattering of the utensils suddenly stopped and an awkward silence filled the room. Sawamura and Furuya were flabbergasted by the new information.

"KANEMARU! Do you know about this?" Sawamura asked as he turned his body to where Kanemaru is. Kanemaru avoided eye contact before bursting a reply. "Of course I know! It was a big news last year. It was even featured on the newspaper and the national television."

Sawamura then looked at Haruichi not believing what he was hearing. "Haruichi don't tell me, you know about this too." Kominato hesitantly nodded his head before replying. " I thought you knew about it."

"I can't believe this!" Sawamura exclaimed. "All of you knew all this time and nobody bothered to tell me!" Sawamura dramatically said before slamming his head on the table.

"Oi, oi, it is not their fault you are that clueless." Miyuki mocked. Making Sawamura more frustrated. Before Sawamura could counter Miyuki's mocking, Isashiki told him to shut his mouth.

Sawamura kept quiet. After sometime, Sawamura and Furuya were side glancing Miyuki's phone that keeps on buzzing. " Oi Miyuki, your phone is getting annoying." The older Kominato said grimly, annoyance is clearly seen on his face.

Miyuki looked up to see his teammates' glaring eyes. He took his phone and messaged someone. He then turned his phone off. For some reason, this action made his seniors angry. Before he could put his phone in his pocket, Isashiki snatched it from his hands.

Isashiki opened the phone and called the person who is calling Miyuki earlier. " NARUMIYA MEI, STOP CALLING! YOU ARE RUINING OUR DINNER!!"  He yelled through the phone. "Ehh that is unfortunate. I just wanted to congratulate you on your win today!" Narumiya replied with a sarcastic jolly tone. The room became silent in order to hear the conversation better.

Kominato grabbed the the phone from Isashiki. " You won too, didn't you? That means if we both win our games two days from now--"

" We'll be going against each other at the finals." Narumiya completed. Kominato wanted to lecture Narumiya about cutting off a senior but Miyuki grabbed his phone back. "Right, right. We will talk later, Mei. Love you" Miyuki said.

"B-but I want to say somethingg!" Narumiya whined before Miyuki hanged up.

The room was dead silent. The members silently observing what would happen next.

"Uhhh, shouldn't we tell about what happened earlier, Eijun-kun." Haruichi said, catching everyone's attention once again.

"Tell us about what exactly?" Haruichi's older brother asked, sitting near his younger brother. The other seniors just stood behind them, hovering over the table.

"Ah that one," Sawamura exclaimed. "We were walking back to the bus and then we saw Todoroki Raichi practicing his batting, together with her father. We heard Todoroki's father saying to his son that Narumiya Mei is the only one worthy of his son's attention and batting skills. He then said that they should focus on beating her." Haruichi explained in a calm manner. His seniors did not take it calmly though.

"Ha! How cocky!" Isashiki said clenching his fists.

"How pathetic..." Kominato murmured.

An aura came out of Tetsu's body. Tanba has clenched jaw.

"It is a good thing they weren't there earlier. I already have a hard time stopping Eijun-kun and Furuya-san." Haruichi thought.