E.3.

Sidharth and Sana met at the bus stop every day. They would speak to each other during travel as well but as promised to her dad, he wouldn't touch her.

"Give me your bank details.", said Sana.

"Huh? Hmm..", he gulped nervously before handing her his debit card.

"765433", he whispered

"Huh? What is that?", She asked confused.

"My ATM Pin.. 765433", he repeated in a low tone.

"What? Why are you telling me that? I didn't ask you for it. I asked you for your account number and IFSC code.", Said Sana.

"What do you intend to do with that?", Asked Sidharth

"I've got some Rs.23,000 savings with me. Will transfer it into your account.", Said Sana.

"But why?", He asked.

"Don't you want to take your wife home early?", She asked.

"Why do you sound like your father to me?", He chuckled.

"You haven't answered me Sidharth. How long do I stay away from you? You don't even touch me after promising my papa.", She said with a frown.

"I thought you love your papa, else I woulf have broken the promise the very next day.", He teased her making her frown even more.

"Sidhaaarth.. it's not funny.", She whined.

"I know Sweetheart. I am saving money for us to stay together. I have been doing odd jobs on weekends to earn extra money just so that I can stay with you without any restrictions.", He said

"How much have you saved for deposit?", She asked.

"Rs. 53,700." He said.

"How much do we need to give as deposit?", She asked.

"I was checking online at the office yesterday, if we rent it closer to our offices, the rent will be very high but if we rent a bit far, we can get it at affordable rate. We will need to travel more, start early morning and reach late. But good thing is that we will be travelling together as our offices are closeby.", He said.

"I understand all that Sidharth. All I need is your love. I am ready to do all sacrifices to be with you. Take the 23,000 and get a home for us soon.", She said.

"But that's your money dear. How can I?", He asked.

"Why is your male ego getting hurt so much in taking my savings? My father doesn't know about this saving at all. This money is the extra money which I have quietly saved for a long time.", Said Sana.

"It's not just about the house sweetheart, we need to buys things once inside the house. I hardly have few things to call mine in the shared accommodation. We need to buy a lot of stuff to manage a family. So let's save your money for that. There is still a month to get a house as agreed with your father", He said.

"Hmmm.. we'll start searching for a house to know exactly how much is required.", She said.

"Hmm.. yes, don't worry. I've spoken to one of my friend for money. If it's a little less then I can borrow from him but will get the house by next month. You don't know how much I am longing to hold you in my arm, to cuddle you and do dirty things.", He spoke looking into her eyes.

A shiver ran down her whole body and her cheek turned crimson. Knowing that he wouldn't allow her to hide her face in his chest due to his promise to her father, she dug her face into her palms making him giggle.

The conductor yelled the stop name and he had to get down. Her face fell instantly when he got up to leave.

"I love you wifey.", He muttered leaning close to her ear. Her eyes followed his movement as he got down the bus. Once out of sight, a huge tear drop that accumulated in her eyelids dropped into her lap.