Chapter 4, It Isn't Her

It was around two in the morning when Valerie woke up. She had slept all day and still felt pretty tired. She looked around the room sleepily, she felt like she was being watched. Her hand slowly moved over to the others side's pillow; under it she kept a pistol just in case someone unwelcomed found the ship while she was sleeping.

She heard a footstep coming from the entrance; she sat up and aimed the gun towards the noise.

"Is that the type of welcoming I get?"

Valerie's jaw dropped as she heard the familiar voice and saw those blood red eyes staring at her from the darkness.

"U-Ultron?"

"In the flesh," he said with a grin, "Well, more or metallic flesh, but you get what I mean."

She watched as he walked over to her, she still had her gun aimed at him. He rested his hand on the top of the gun and lowered it; he then tilted her chin up and kissed her. She returned the kiss and dropped the pistol on the floor as she wrapped her arms around his neck. Ultron's hands fell down onto her waist as he pulled her closer; forgetting how much both of them missed this. Ultron pulled away and imminently started to nip at her neck.

Valerie gave a soft moan as he found her sweet spot, he just chuckled.

"I told you, you were sensitive."

She smirked, "Oh shut up," she said before pulling away and pecked his lips, "So I take it that I took too long?"

"Well, I thought since you don't really like building robots then I would just build myself. Thank you for getting all the supplies."

She just shrugged, "Eh, no big deal."

He hummed and kissed her forehead and then trailed the kisses down to her collar bone. She let out a shaky breath as he started to go further, pulling down her shirt and kissing her chest.

"Ultron, can we please wait?" she asked taking a deep breath.

He looked up at her and gave her an odd look, "Val, we have done this before, yeah it was a while ago but-"

She rested a finger on his lips and smirked, "I know Ultron, have I ever told you how much I like to be a tease?"

He frowned, "You're evil."

Valerie just shrugged, "I'm working with you aren't I?"

oOo

Cassy was in the training room swinging her sword around and slicing off dummies arms and tearing open their torsos with the tip of the blade.

"I hope you don't plan on killing anyone."

She turned and saw Steve standing in the doorway; she smiled and shook her head, "No, I only kill practice dummies."

"Good, I would hate to have to take you off of the team," Steve said walking towards her.

"Well hopefully you won't have to," she said blushing a little as he got closer.

She would be lying if she said that she didn't have a crush on him, he was strong, handsome, loyal, treated ladies with respect, and wasn't self-centered like Stark. Cassy never really did see why Kayla liked Tony so much, yeah he was very cute but he was a playboy. He would just use her and be done with it, though you could say he had changed ever since he became an Avenger but Cassy could still see some selfishness and stupidity. Though to be fair, everyone does something stupid at some point.

"So is everything alright with Kayla?" Steve asked as he walked over to a punching bag.

Cassy sighed, "Not really, she's been having the nightmares again, and they're getting worse."