𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫 ‧₊˚.

"a sky full of stars and he was staring at her"

・゚: *・゚:*

It was late at night and it was cold very cold. Byeol had yet again underestimated the weather and as a result she had to suck it up and deal with it. She had snuck out of the dorms because she didn't want to disturb the rest of her members and cuz she couldn't sleep and needed to get her mind off of things, she hadn't noticed anyone here especially at this time so she took a seat at the corner of the rooftop  wondering what she was staring at, was it the cars on the dimly lit up streets who were still out at this hour maybe they had someone to wake up for, or was it the starts who shone so bright yet had no one to admire them. They looked so alone. She found it odd that she related  so much to a star. Her thoughts were cut short when she heard someone's footsteps. She didn't turn around, she didn't feel the need to as if it was someone who wouldn't hurt her someone who would wrap her up like a blanket and keep her safe. It was Jungwon, his eyes were puffy and red his nose was too, was he sick or was he crying his heart out just like her whatever it was she didn't need to care well she didn't want to. 

''Hey'' her voice was weak

''Hi'' so was his

They both sat their in silence it wasn't a silence that was awkward it was more of a silence which was comforting. Byeol looked up sighing and reclining her back to take a better look at the sky

''They are so lonely yet so beautiful.''

''What?'' he inquired

''The stars...are they waiting for someone to come and admire them too?''

''Maybe, the person i have been waiting for won't have to shine alone for much longer.''

oh  come on Byeol what were you expecting what hope did you have what were you even hoping for? 

''Whos the unlucky girl?'' she asked with a very sour tone

''Why'd you stop talking?''

''Why'd you leave?''

''You never let me tell you why''

''Neither did you''

''I cared about you byeol i missed you i couldn't stay like that forever!''

''If you cared so much you wouldn't have left like that, you wouldn't have confused me like that, you wouldn't have hurt me like that!'' she broke she finally broke she tried really really hard to keep it all in and be strong in front of him but she couldn't 

''I-i just forget the ever happened.'' she wanted to say more so much more. It felt like she knew what she had to say but at the same time she didn't the words were there but weren't, it was at the top of her head but she couldn't get it out. Was it because she didn't know or because she was too scared to know

He wanted to chase after so bad but he didn't, he was too scared did he really hurt her? he didn't want to hurt he wouldn't be able to live with himself knowing that. He was so tired of feeling this way he just wanted her to know how much he wanted her, how much he needed her. He felt like he would explode if he didn't tell her, if she didn't know how deeply he cared how he noticed every detail, her gentle demeanor, how she always tries to do her best,  if he could spend every moment of his life being with her, supporting her he would die happy, the fact that he met her again, the fact that he's sitting there with her as of that moment brings him so much joy, it feels so surreal. He was almost too scared that it was a dream and even if it were he didn't mind as long as he never woke up, as long as he just had her, his star with him everything would be fine.

 I love you so much it hurts.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

GUYS STOPPP OML I JUST REALISED ACTUAL PPL READ MY BOOK YAY!!! will work extra hard to combine my remaining 2 braincells to update and write top tier chapters for you 😘 

edit: I'm re-reading this and now i want somone to think about me like this-