CHAPTER 2

NEXT MORNING 

BLACKPINK POV 

we are still in our plane and after one hour we will reach INDIA to see our new sister in law , we know that SANA is a bitch and a slut . 

after one hour we reach and then we sit in the car and went to SINGH mension . 

y/n house

MR . SINGH POV 

i was sitting in the living room and seeing that my daughter is teaching the children and then i saw MR .KIM my friend came with his whole family , then i make them sit and told my wife to come and also my princess and then she came and greed them . 

MRS. KIM AND BLACKPINK POV 

we came inside and then and then we sit  then a beautiful girl came and greed us and we smile and she went back to teach the children . 

Y/N - hi aunty [ touching feet ] 

MRS. KIM - no dear aigooo u are so cute , what a good child [ smile and sweet ] 

BLACKPINK - hi unnie we are BLACKPINK [ sweet ] 

Y/N - hi [ smile] 

RM AND TEAHYUNG POV 

we saw a girl she was looking so cute and beautiful  and then she touch our parents feet we were thinking that maybe she is also a slut but we are wrong , we are fall in love with her and then we see each other and then she went to teach the children , she is a pure angle we will be lucky if she will be our wife . 

Y/N POV 

 i saw two handsome boys and when we did a eye contact i feel like i am in love with them and then i remember that they are married . then i went back to teach the children i don't know why i am feeling bad . 

MR . KIM POV 

i saw how my sons are looking at Y/N and then i tease them and then i ask them.

ME - sons don't look her too much [ smirk ] 

RM - ya dad don't tease us , she is our angle [ looking at her] 

TAEHYUNG - yes dad she is our princess [ looking at her ] 

ME - but you already have a wife [ teasing tone] 

BOTH - she is not our wife [ cold ] 

and then i talk to my friend and saw that my wife is talking with MRS. SINGH . 

Y/N POV 

after teaching them i told them to go because it is too late but then i saw no one move and then i ask them .

ME - what happen kids , why are u not going see its too late .

KID1 - didi we know that its late and also u have to do puja but pls sing a god song for us we all want hear . 

OTHER KIDS - yes didi pls 

MRS. SINGH -  what happen kids [ smile ] 

children- aunty tell didi to sing a god song pls 

MRS. SINGH - y/n sing a song for them dear 

Y/N - ok ok i will sing happy [ smile] 

children- yayyy! [ very happy] 

u sing this song 

BLACKPINK POV 

we were sitting here  and suddenly kids said her to sing and she started singing this god song  wow her voice it so beautiful like her now we only need her to be our sister in law . 

SANA POV 

this bitch she took all people heart and she is also a slut like her she think that she is good just wait and watch bitch . 

END OF CHAPTER 

HOPE U ALL LIKE IT 

vote and comment 

from tomorrow i am on a small brake 

thank u 

bye love u all 

words - 657