The first meeting-

PART- 1

Jeon y/n, 

The girl who loves hardwork and achieve what she wants. Currently she is the managing director of one of the most popular clothing brand in South Korea.

Her age is 24 and she lives with her parents and brother. Single but by choice. She's an elegant woman who know her goals but she never gave priority to because when she gave, it ended up hurting her. She don't want to hurt herself anymore. She never will do the same mistakes she had done before. She can never trust anyone like she used to do. Even after facing all these phases in her life she is a person who reflects kindness. Not having any ego in her nature.

8:00 AM 

AT "JEON'S" 

[JEON'S was their brand as well as company's name]

y/n's pov

I was heading outside from my cabin 

when in the corridor i heard some quarrel going on 

One of my employee was shouting on someone who was backfacing me.

Employee: Man are you mad can't you see?

I went to them to make the environment cool down. That man was dressed very formally and was looking down at the floor with disappointment visible on his face. I tried to understand the situation. Suddenly my eyes fell on a stick nearby which was used by blind people. I maybe wrong but then my eyes fell on the black goggles he was holding. The employee was super angry because his file was lying on the floor and was spread all over that's why he didn't notice anything.

y/n's mind: God it's no one's fault what should i do?????

just then that man finally spoke.

Man: I am really sorry mister it was an accident and yes i a-

before he could speak himself out the employee interrupted 

Employee: Just stop it you-

Y/n: Mark please can you calm down.

Mark: Ma'am t-this man-

I gestured him to stop and picked up the man's stick and handed it over to him as everyone's eyes widened as Mark felt a bit guilty.

Y/n: I am really sorry for his behavior sir it's just the anger bottled up and he could not think of anything else.

Mark: oh no i a-am s-sorry

Man: No need of sorry *he smiled slightly

Y/n: you all may leave now and do your respective works.

Everyone left as it's just me and that man then. I looked at him who was wearing his goggles.

Y/n: Sir how can i help you?

Man: Oh well actually i was looking for the CEO as i had a meeting with him and my man went to park the car and i out of self confidence walked here by myself and this happened.

Y/n: Wait meeting with CEO.......are you Mr. Kim Taehyung??

Man: You are right.

Y/n: Really sorry for what happened Mr. Kim and let me take you to the meeting room. Mr. Jeon will be there shortly.

(CEO is your brother Jeon Jungkook)

Taehyung: Why would you do that my man will come then i can go. You don't have to be bothered.

I smiled slightly as i held his harm and started taking him to the meeting room.

Y/n: it's absolutely fine Mr. Kim.