‣ chapter 0. 7

❜❜▬▬▬▬▪

❜❜▬▬▬▬▪

VISIONS CHAPTER 0.7:

𝘈 𝘵𝘢𝘱𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘴...

▪▬▬▬▬❛❛

―――

TW! Mentions of: Gore, Death, Violence, Swearing, Etc...

―――

3RD/2ND PERSON POV

As the old man led them through the corridors of his abode, the trio couldn't help but to be awestrucked at the old man's estate.

"Woahhh! For an old guy, you're house sure is pretty clean!" PIEmon spoke in awe as the two travelers only nodded without saying a word as they were too busy looking around, though they were too, astounded.

Chuckling the old man stated; "That is because I am not alone young one.."

"Huh? Then who?-"

"Gramps you're finally back!" A childlike voice unknowingly answered the pixie's question

Catching everyone's attention, they all turned their heads to see a kid with ravenette hair w/ silver highlights tied in a loose ponytail, complimented by eye-catching heterochromia eyes, the left eye being cherry red with the other being gray.
Her attire being a gorgeous kimono ending just above her knees, the base being a shade of gray with Shochikubai patterns scattered all over in the color white along with the obi tied around her waist and socks reaching just at her knees and geta as her footwear.

To summarize, whoever this kid was, she was absolutely gorgeous. She wore a smile that shined almost brighter than the sun, and she glowed as beautiful as moonlight.. almost like a-

'A-A YOUNG GODDESS?!?! ' the trio thought, captivated by the young maiden's beauty

Turning her attention towards the trio who were still in awe, she flushed in embarrassment as she realized that she has interrupted a seemingly important discussion.

Abruptly bowing at exactly 90°,"WAH! IM SORRY I DIDN'T REALIZE I WAS GONNA INTERRUPT A DISCUSSION! I AM DEEPLY SORRY PLEASE FORGIVE ME!" Her apologies did not end there as she continued.. and continued.. until-

Rushing towards the kid, you made her rise from her bowing position. "Nothing to worry about Dearie! You obviously didn't know we were chatting! It was just a small mistake any of us would've made, so there is no need to apologize!"