THIRTEEN

Jacari Dennis | Jay             Athens, GA

"Can someone please help me with these damn" one of the twins, Lani I think, huffed as she let go of the balloon making it deflate, flying across the room.

"I got it" I laughed, grabbing the bag of balloons from her.

Me and all of Dasia's friends were at the hotel setting up to surprise her for her birthday

Ever since our date last night, she's all I can think about. So even though her friends don't really fuck wit me, we're putting our shit aside to do sum nice for her.

I heard my phone go off, making me pull it out of my pocket. Seeing it was Dasia tryna see where I was at, I ignored it, going back to blowing up the balloons.

"I'm about to go pick up the cake" the other twin, Ne-Ne smiled before kissing the brown skin tatted nigga that was wrapping gifts.

"Oh shit" Lani said, spilling editable glitter all over the snack table

"maybe you just need to stop touching shit" the same nigga laughed,

"man fuck you mar" she replied, sticking up her middle finger

"Damn, Lani I'll do it go sit down or sum" Nie laughed as she threw a bag of chips at him

She sat down on one of the beds, pulling out her phone and scrolling for a little before getting back up and walking in a circle.

"I'm bored, I wanna help" she frowned, falling back onto the bed behind me

"here her ADHD having ass go, sit the fuck down Lani" Mar laughed, making her stick up her middle finger once again then plop down on the floor next to me

"Ion think you that good at blowing up balloons" I laughed making her mug me

"That's not what I came over here for, I wanted to know how you and Dasia's date went" Lani smiled, whispering the last part then rolling over onto her stomach, kicking her feet back and forth, making me laugh.

"It was fun" I chuckled, whispering back

"ooo where did y'all go?" she asked

"I took her to this lil garden restaurant that my baby cousin own" I replied tying a balloon before throwing it on the bed"

"Aye, I got a job for you, how about you go pick up Dasia?" Nie suggested dangling his keys, making Lani jump up, grabbing them.

____________________________________________

Dalaysia Carter | Day, Dasia     Athens, GA

"Shhh, shhh, shhh, she's coming" I heard a voice whisper yell, hearing a door handle turn .

"Can I open my eyes now?" I asked, getting impatient, I was already upset that my friends have been ghosting me and now Jailani had basically kidnapped a real bitch.

"Not yet" Jailani said, pushing me a little farther into a room and turning my body to the left.

"Okay Now!" she smiled, making all of my friends jump out as I uncovered my eyes, opening them.

"Surprise" They all screamed, bring a smile to my face.

My friend's better than yours bitch.

"Oh my god guyss" I gushed, looking around the room at the pink decorations. 

I walked around the room, giving everyone hugs

I walked around the room, giving everyone hugs. All the girls had on matching pajama's Lani, Ne-Ne, Lea, and even my cousin Janiyah from out of town and there was a pair laid out on the hotel bed.

"You like it?" Jay asked, grabbing me by my waist.

I had assumed that Lani and dem put this together, but now it was all making sense. I'd talked to Jay about my favorite cousin Niya a lot. She and I had always been super close, and I've been really missing her ever since she left for nursing school. I was really all alone when I first moved out here until I met Ne-Ne.

Jay is really the sweetest, I didn't really see anything there before, but it's really all falling into place, kinda like my own happily ever.

"Thank you soo much Jay, you really didn't have to do all this" I hugged him, putting my arms around his neck.

"It's cool, I'm about to head out tho I wanted you to have yo lil girl's night." He smiled as I kissed his cheek.

I smiled watching him and the boys leave the hotel room, waiting for the door to close.

"Oh my fucking god y'all are so cute, I can't stand it" Lani screamed, jumping on my back

"Literally" Ne-Ne added

"You can't tell me that's not your man" My cousin, Niya chimed in sitting on the bed.

"He really isn't y'all" I laughed, getting Lani off my back

"Ok girl gone head and put yo pajamas on, so we can take a picture" Lea smiled, handing me the little clear bag with my pajamas inside, making me run into the bathroom to slip them on.

Once I had them on, I came back out of the bathroom, and we all posed in front of the hotel mirror as I snapped pictures. I smiled, scrolling through them before posting my favorite on my story.

 I smiled, scrolling through them before posting my favorite on my story

____________________________________________

A/N: this was really a filler, but y'all will live.