🐸🐸🐸

@tinyhong

♡ @yunhoe , @keenho3 , @kingkang & 17,283 others

@yunhoe , @keenho3 , @kingkang & 17,283 others.

@tinyhong: howdy 👨🏻‍🌾

comments

@woong: Bob the builder called, he wants his look back 🥰

@Hwasolo: nice mirror 😉
     -@yunhoe: hmmmmm... sus 🤔

more

@Minkii

♡ @TaeSky, @ChoiJ, @ChoiS & 18,742 others

@TaeSky, @ChoiJ, @ChoiS & 18,742 others.

@Minkii : Wooyoung told me to post as it was "the key to human existence"

comments

@yunhoe: he didn't lie 🥵

@kingkang: bestie only speaks facts- it was very much needed 😌

@woong: ^^ did i lie???
-@minkii: i see i see 🤔

more

@Yunhoe

♡ @woong , @y

@woong , @y.jin & 19,393 others.

@yunhoe: mine! 🥰 @woong

comments

@ChoiS: hate to break it too you bubs but he's already taken 😉
—@Yunhoe: not until the wuss man's up and actually asks him out!
—@woong: ^^^^^^^

@ChoiJ: feeling quite attacked right now 😪
—@yunhoe: AS YOU SHOULD 😡

@tinyhong: my second favourite duo 🥺
-@woong: SECOND?!????? who took my spot? 🥺
-@tinyhong: my mistake! no one could ever replace you 😘
-@woong: indeed 😌

more

@woong

♡ @yunhoe , @ChoiJ, @kingkang & 22,547 others

@yunhoe , @ChoiJ, @kingkang & 22,547 others.

@woong: enjoy your christmas cards this year 😌😘

comments

@ChoiS: gonna pin it on the fridge like a proud mother 😍

@Yunhoe: wow- HOW ARE WE SINGLE???
     —@woong: right???? we're literally hot af 😪

@kingkang: "that used too be me holding your hand.." 😪😪😪
      —@woong: "i won't give up on us.." 😩

more

__________________________________

Jongho chuckles softly as he puts the photos down on the bed, looking up to Wooyoung who finally was exiting the bathroom with the towel draped over his head for his still damp hair, the Younger crossing his legs as he sits comfortably watching his bestfriend apply moisturiser.

"do you remember when we were younger, after the hurricane back home when we played in the mud and slush down in the creek behind my house?"

Wooyoung looking back at the younger with a large smile, a small laugh involuntarily coming out of his mouth at the reminder of their shared memory, "Yes oh god, we caught that giant frog and made your mum take pictures of us with it for the whole entire day" now laying down with his head resting in Jongho's lap, looking up at the younger with a large smile as jongho's large hands run through wooyoung's freshly washed hair.

"you cried when we had to put him back because apparently he-"

"can't live without his dads"

the two say in unison laughing loudly not being able to control it at this point.

Wooyoung shakes his head holding the younger hands "we both ended up in hospital with borderline hypothermia, my dad couldn't stop apologising to your parents because i was the reason you got sick"

"yeah they probably should've realised back then that we were in love" Jongho chuckles out stopping his hand as he sits up straight staring directly at the wall infront of him with widened eyes.

Wooyoung, shocked by the statement, sitting up and looking at the younger beside him, the biggest smile taking over his face as he wraps his arms around Jongho tight.

"in love huh?" The brunette teases raising an eyebrow but never losing his smile, Jongho becoming shy as a soft blush flushes over his face.

"yeah" the younger almost giggles out finding it hard to make eye contact with the gorgeous brunette beside him.