Family Christmas Tradition Ideas?!

Isn't just spending time with family the best part of Christmas? I'll give you ideas to help you figure out what to do with the special people in your life!

White Elephant: Trading gifts? That is just AMAZING. Wrap coffee makers, colored pencils or even an ugly Christmas sweater!

Charades: Take a piece of paper and ACT. And HEY, don't look at the other person's paper! You'll know what they have to act and that won't be fun! From acting out Frosty the Snowman, Santa, and more!

The Gift Wrap Game: Okay, my family plays this game EVERY YEAR. It is SO MUCH FUN! All you need is some saran wrap, candy, money, and a secret prize. This is how you make it. You'll need a hair-dryer for this one, too. First, get the secret gift (Most of the time, I use a gift card) and wrap the saran wrap around it. Then, turn of the hair-dryer and blow it on the wrap. It will help it stick together so it'll be harder to unwrap. Keep doing this and putting the candy and money in every few layers. Then, it'll form a ball! Now playing the game is EXTRA fun. Get two dice. Now, start from the youngest or oldest. Give them the Gift Wrap Ball. Give the person next to them both of the dice. Now, as the person unwraps the ball, the other person has to roll the dice until they get doubles. You know, like 8-8 and 3-3. The person takes the ball and repeat this. Watch out though, it'll be aggresive! That's what happens with my family!