Chapter 2.

⚠️ SMUT WARNING, IF YOURE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THIS PLEASE SKIP TO THE NEXT CHAPTER.⚠️
Blitzo kept his eyes on Stolas as he spoke, his expression softening once he finished. It sounded almost too good to be true. " You know, I've been in some pretty fucked up relationships. " He said, inching his face closer to the Owl's. " But I'm willing to try with you.
Stolas' was genuinely surprised by this response and his actions, but he was not dissatisfied. He cupped the imp's cheeks as their eyes locked, his expression softening as well. His gaze was kept on his crimson shaded eyes. Before he knew it, he got pulled into a gentle, passionate kiss.
The imp pulled Stolas in by his waist as he kissed him, his eyes closing. The kiss was slow and passionate, meaningful in fact. This felt unusual for the two considering usually the only relationship they had was a one night stand sort of thing, but they enjoyed this moment and never wanted it to end.
Stolas scooted a bit closer to Blitzø as they kissed, his cheeks turning a subtle red shade. The kiss deepened a bit as it was continued, though their lips never parted.
Blitzo furrowed his eyebrows slightly, keeping his grip on the others waist. He sat up straight to keep the kiss steady, deepening it continuously as he did so. He eventually broke the kiss so he could get a bit of air, opening his eyes and looking towards Stolas.
Stolas took a breather himself once the kiss ended, looking back at Blitzø with red cheeks. He caressed the imp's cheek gently with his thumb, their lips only centimeters away from each other.
Blitzo couldn't help but grin seeing Stolas' expression, his golden eyes glowing in the dimmed light. He gently lied Stolas down on his back, crawling on top of him. " Maybe I've changed my mind about a few things. May I? " Blitzø asked, looking him in the eyes.
Stolas nodded as a form of consent, his blush growing. He had a bit of a flustered expression on his face as he placed his hands on Blitzø's shoulders, continuing the eye contact.
Blitzø's grin expanded before he placed a hand underneath Stolas' chin, lifting it a bit. He leaned down to the princes ear before speaking. " Nobody's here, so be loud for me. " He whispered into his ear, side eyeing him.
The owl's feathers puffed up as shivers went down his spine, only to respond with a simple nod. He looked back at Blitzø the best he could, the lower half of his face still in the imp's hold.
" Good. " Blitzø said, sitting up a bit. He slipped off his suit jacket, unbuttoning a few buttons on the collard shirt underneath before slipping off Stolas' robe that he usually wore. He kept his eyes on Stolas for a moment, before pulling him into another kiss, gripping onto one of his thighs with his free hand.
Stolas kissed back, his eyebrows softening. The kiss they were experiencing now was lustful and passionate, small sounds escaping both of their mouths. The owl took one of his hands off of the others shoulders and trailed it a bit lower, beginning to unbuckle the imp's pants.
Blitzø opened one of his eyes, raising an eyebrow before breaking the kiss. " So needy tonight, hm? " he teased, slipping off his pants once the buckle was undone.
Stolas decided to test out his boldness, looking up at Blitzø. " Mm, I suppose so. Only for you. " He teased back, lifting up a bit.
" Oh, really? Show me how needy you are then. " Blitzø said in response, his eyebrow raising once again. A grin planted on his face as it was before, enjoying the small teases.
The owl didn't hesitate. He sat up on his knees and bent down slightly, Blitzo sitting upright. " Oh Blitzy, I need you so badly. " He said in a quiet, a desperate expression on his face.
Stolas' actions, his expression. All of this was driving Blitzø crazy. His wide grin remained, before harshly pinning Stolas down. He wrapped his hand around the owls neck, trailing the other hand from his chest, to his waist, then near his entrance. The pleasured sounds coming from the prince caused him to grow hungry for more, inserting a finger only to get a moan from Stolas in return.
Stolas placed his hand on top of Blitzø's hand that was currently around his neck, letting out soft whimpers as he started moving his finger. He felt another finger slip inside of him, earning another moan in return.
Blitzø moved his fingers a bit faster, looking the owl dead in the eye. " You're doing so good already. " He said in a quiet tone, his fingers moving quickly inside of him. The imp loved how Stolas got flustered so easily, and how he did as he was told without hesitation.
The owl's moans grew a bit louder as Blitzø pumped his fingers inside of him, their eyes locking. His lustful expressions easily made the imp become impatient, eager for more.
Blitzø eventually pulled his fingers out from inside Stolas, licking the sweet juices off of his fingers. He slid down his boxers revealing his hardened member, letting go of Stolas and sitting upright against the soft pillows lying on the owls bed. " You know what to do. " He said, keeping his eyes on Stolas.
The owl nodded, sitting up on his knees with his usual flustered expression. He leaned down to Blitzø's member, licking his tip as a tease, earning a huff out of the imp. He placed his mouth on his member, beginning to suck gently.
The imp did in fact grow impatient. He placed a hand on the back of Stolas' head, gripping onto his hair decently tight. " Such a fucking tease, aren't you? " He said, his voice raspy as his cheeks became a subtle red.
Stolas only responded with a soft chuckle, swirling his tongue around the others member as he sucked. He shut his eyes as he did so, his eyebrows softening. Soft sounds escaped him as he continued, his blush remaining.
Blitzø let out light grunts and huffs as Stolas did this, pushing his head down a bit in order to get his length into his mouth.
The owl didn't have much of a gag reflex, which allowed him to take in most of it. He let out a soft whimper before lifting his head up, saliva connecting to Blitzø's member.
The imp let out another huff, locking eye contact with Stolas. This lasted for a few moments, before he leaned closer to Stolas and harshly pinned him down once again. " You're not going to last long. " Blitzø whispered into hus ear, using one hand to pin down the owls wrists and the other placed on his waist. He lined himself up to the others entrance, and without warning, he slammed into him.
Stolas watched as Blitzø did this with a slight grin, before unexpectedly feeling a harsh pressure pound into him. His mouth opened decently wide, making quite a loud moan before balling his hands into fists. " F—Fuck, Blitz! " Stolas said, looking towards the imp.
Blitzo began moving himself quickly inside of the other, sliding his hand down from his waist to his thigh. He let out a few soft grunts as he did this, the owl's expressions causing him to grow hungry for more.
Stolas grinned, leaning his head back. Fairly loud moans escaped him as Blitzo continued, his breathing growing heavy by the second.
Blitzo chuckled, trailing his hands up and down Stolas' waist and thighs. He gripped onto the other a bit, speeding up as he did so, nearly pounding into him.
Stolas gasped, his back arching. He felt a rush of Lust and heat shoot through him, his feathers puffing up as a few landed onto the bed.
The bed shook a bit as they connected, their eyes locked. Many emotions filled them as they continued, their faces flushed. Everything felt right in this moment, and the both of them knew it.

Hours passed by, though they eventually lied next to each other breathless once they finished. This usually lasted for a few hours at most, mostly because they wouldn't want to waste any time spent together after all.
They lied next to each other, bare and exposed.
Stolas caught his breath, his feathers remaining a bit puffed up from their recent activities. His cheeks were flushed red, his ruby eyes glowing in the dimmed light.
Blitzo caught his breath a bit as well, his cheeks a bit flushed as well. He turned his head to look over at Stolas, his eyes narrowed. " . . . You alright? " He murmured, exhausted.
Stolas nodded in response, too exhausted himself to respond. His breathing soothed down after a few moments, before he glanced towards Blitzo, an unbearable smile forming onto his face. " How about we get cleaned up a bit, darling? " He said in a quiet, gentle tone.
Blitzo nodded, a soft chuckle escaping his lips. " Yeah, Alright. I don't wanna sleep dirty anyways, " He replied, sitting up a bit. He stretched a bit since he had been lying down for so long, before looking back towards Stolas.
Stolas nodded, sitting up as well. His back ached a bit, though he managed. He slid off of his bed, placing a hand onto his bed to keep balance. With his free hand, he offered it to the imp so he could get off as well.
Blitzo chuckled, taking his hand. He hopped off of the bed, before looking up at Stolas.
Stolas weakly smiled, giving Blitzo a small pat on the head. He began walking towards the restroom, opening the door for Blitzo so he could pass through. Once he did so, he closed it behind them, preparing for a bit of sweet aftercare.

// Sorry, this was a bit rushed—I haven't written in a while because of low motivation, so sorry about that. //