Chapter 2: Resolve and Meetings

(Loly's p.o.v.)

We had just escaped from Hueco Mundo after gathering the Espadas and their subordinates, and Prince Asta had begun to mourn the loss of his parents. Tears started to fall from his eyes, and seeing him like this made me feel an aching sensation in my chest. I didn't know what it was at the time, but all I knew was that I had to comfort my master, savior, oldest friend, and the one I love in his time of need. Menoly and I walked over to him and hugged him, giving him a couple of shoulders to cry on. He hugged back and didn't say anything as he continued to weep. Most of the others looked down in sadness, while the rest didn't let any of their emotions show.

Starrk then said to the others, "We should find a place to set up camp, the young master will probably need some time to himself." They all nodded and began searching for a place for the prince to rest. Starrk stayed for a moment and said to me and Menoly, "The prince needs you two now more than ever, girls. Keep him safe until we return." We nodded and he left with the others. We continued to embrace Prince Asta until he calmed down, an hour later.

By the time he did, one of the Espadas came back. It was a young man who appeared to be our age with pale skin, messy black hair, black upper lip, green, slit eyes, teal lines descending from the lower part of his eyes, part of his hollow mask covering the left side of his head, and a permanent frown on his face. This is Espada number 4, Ulquiorra Cifer.

 This is Espada number 4, Ulquiorra Cifer

He said, "Young master, we found a location for you to rest. Please follow me." The prince looked at Ulquiorra and nodded. He began leading us to the camp site. After half an hour, we arrived at our destination. It was an abandoned house in the middle of a forest, nearby by was a creek. All the others were there outside the house waiting for us. "Escort the young master to the bedroom inside." Ulquiorra instructed. He didn't need to tell us, because we planned on bringing our master to the bedroom anyway. It wasn't even noon, but it's already turned into a long day. We lost many of our fellow Arrancars, our world of Hueco Mundo, Prince Asta lost more. I could only imagine how he's feeling at the time.

Menoly and I brought the prince to the bedroom and set him down on the bed. I asked him in a concerned tone, "Your highness, are you okay? You haven't spoken since we arrived in the World of the Living." He looked up at me with lifeless eyes and replied, "I just lost my parents, my home, and many of our people, I feel so empty inside right now, it makes me wonder if this is how souls feel when they first become Hollows." I could understand why he felt this way. He lived his whole life with his loving parents and the other Arrancars who quickly warmed up to him after meeting them for the first time. His life was filled with nothing but happiness, despite living in a desert with no daytime like Hueco Mundo. Now, almost everything he held dear was taken from him in the blink of an eye. 'It must be very painful for him right now?' I thought.

Menoly chimed in, "Prince Asta, I understand that you're hurting right now, but know that everyone here, the Espadas, their Fracciones, even me and Loly are here for you. Whatever you decide to do from here on out, we will do whatever it takes to help you." He looked at her, but didn't say anything, he only nodded. I asked, "Your highness, do you need some time alone to think?" "No, I've already decided what I want to do." We were surprised by his response. He already decided on his next move after what Menoly just said to him. He then said, "Let's go outside, I want to discuss what happened in Hueco Mundo with the Espadas and their Fracciones." We both nodded and followed him outside.