{~3~}

GENERAL.

Real Name: Alexander Wyatt

Alias: Stitch/Your demise/Nightmare

Meaning to Name: Well due to his strange appearance, a stitched up mouth and a mask. He's been giving such a name! But also because his victims are found to have stitches over their mouth or other places.

_____________________
Nickname(s): Needle/Pine/
Age: 21
D.O.B: 10/27/01
Birthplace: Sleepy Hollow
Language(s): English/Russian
Current Residence: So far it's been quite a journey finding somewhere to stay hidden. As of now he is currently in an apartment undetected.
______________________

Gender: Male [Bisexual]
Species: Hybrid [Bunny/Human]
Status: Alive
Weapon(s): Butterfly knife/Needle & Thread
Goal(s): Show the world that talent is often hidden

<><><><><><><><><><><><>
Quote(s):

" I'll be as quick as a bunny! "

" You won't be coming back. "

" No one will hear you scream when we're done. "
<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Method of Killing: Well kidnapping and torture had always been his favorite. A bit of torture never hurts first! He'll sit his victim's down somewhere comfy, and begin to stitch up their mouth before beginning the process. After that, he'll watch them after whatever he's done until they perish.

Theme song: Oh klahoma - Jack stauber

Hobbies: Hiding/sneaking up on others/sitting by a lake while doodling/

Special Item(s): Their silly little mask

Likes: Gorey movies/Charcoal pencils/Different colored thread

Dislikes: The constant fear his victims may start

Personality: He's a bit of a silly one, always in a cheerful mood. He likes to surprise others and mess around any place he'll go to.

Backstory: Meet Alexander! The last of his line unfortunately. Hybrids weren't appreciated back when he was in his early teens. The place he grew up in despised them and knew they had to do something to get rid of them. His parents were caught, and burned right in front of him. Now given the time of their death of course out of fear he would run off, anywhere. Especially off a cliff! Which he had done because there was no other way out of their sight except into the thrashing river. He was found thankfully but treated like a specimen..by his new family. The constant comments and teasing got into his head..so he did the only thing that came into his mind, bye bye family! Found in their normal spots as if they were alive. The mother and father were sitting on the couch, throats that looked like mouths.. [basically sl!t], The older sister at her Vanity, blo0d flowing from her head. Where did Stitch go? Well away! A new appearance and demeanor followed.

RELATIONSHIPS.

Orientation: Bi-sexual

Relationships:
Ben<Drowned>[Friend]
Helen•Bloody Painter•[Crush]
Laughing Jack[Friend]
Eyeless Jack[Best-Friend]
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
Appearance?

 Relationships: Ben<Drowned>[Friend]Helen•Bloody Painter•[Crush]Laughing Jack[Friend]Eyeless Jack[Best-Friend]■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■Appearance?

cxsperrrrr