Love

Chaos pov...

I've been staying with Kakashi for months and I'm scared that Wolf has been killed. I sighed and looked around. I was in training field but I knew I wasn't alone. I looked around and got up. It was about time to go back to Kakashi's anyway. I walked back and when I got there Kakashi was waiting for me. I smiled at him and walked to the kitchen. I sat down and looked at him. "Can I see your face now?" I asked. He growled. "No." I smiled as a plan formed. "Can I do something?" Kakashi looked at me waiting. I smirked. "Close your eye's." I demanded. He closed them and I pulled down his mask and kissed him. He froze. I pulled away and looked at him. I sighed and got up. "I'll just be going to bed." I said walking away. He stopped me though and pulled me into another kiss. I was shocked but kissed him back. "I....love.....you.....Chaos...." he said in between kisses. He lick led my lower lip and I denied his request. He growled and picked me up bridal style and carried me to his room. He then set me on the bed and kissed me again. I felt weak and he sensed that. I watched while he got handcuffs and pinned me to the bed. I tried to free myself but it was impossible. I watched as he took off his shirt and showed his 6 pack.