Super MechaGodzilla Bowl

"It's all going according to plan. Just one more showdown and then the real fight begins."

________________________________________________________________________________

"Arise, warrior," Upon hearing the eerie voice, Akane Yashiro opened her eyes and sat up. "The battle is about to begin."

"Who said that? Where am I?" Akane asked. "Put on your uniform and enter your mech." The voice said, coming from a floating orb.

Uniform? Akane thought to herself in confusion before she saw her AMF fly suit and helmet on a small table. Wait, why am I naked? She looked ahead and saw a door open up to a cockpit she knew all too well. 

After putting her uniform on, Akane walked into the cockpit and sat down on the chair. She sighed before running her hand over the console in front of her. "Kon'nichiwa, kyuuyuu." she said in Japanese.

Kon'nichiwa, Akane, the screen read. Akane smiled in response before sighing deeply. "Alright. Let's see what this is about," she said, and she felt the mech move towards the 'arena' she heard about.

_____________________________________________________________________________

The Arena was filled with giant robots of the greatest technology of their time and the crowd watched eagerly to watch the upcoming match.

The first one to enter was the first MechaGodzilla to appear on Earth in 1974. It had been used to conquer many worlds under the command of the aliens of third planet of the Black Hole. It had defeated Anguirus, allied with Titanosaurus and was defeated by the Showa Era Godzilla and King Cesar across from him was the next Mecha was twice as large. It was the MechaGodzilla of 1991 made from the remains of Mecha-King Ghidorah. had a jetpack that resembled a large fighter jet with two large gun barrels on its shoulders. This was Super MechaGodzilla piloted by G-Force. Villain vs Hero.

The next Mecha was slightly smaller than the Showa MechaGodzilla but closely resembled it. It had a fin like spine on its head with missile claws but a more detailed and mobile tail. This was the MechaGodzilla that appeared in the film Ready Player One, piloted by the IOI CEO, Nolan Sorrento. It had faced off against Iron Giant and Gundam and was defeated by the avatar, Art3mis. Across from this mechanical Kaiju was the tallest of them all, the MechaGodzilla created by APEX Cybernetics. The central computer was connected to the skull of King Ghidorah giving the robot Kaiju an AI that allowed it to move on its own commands. It had nearly defeated both Titanus Kong and Titanus Gojira. Villain vs Villain.

Next was the Millennium MechaGodzilla of the MF-3 series piloted by Lieutenant Akane Yashiro. It had twin barreled laser gun gauntlets on its arms, a jet pack with rocket launchers on his shoulders and twin Hyper Maser Cannons in his jaws and hidden blades on his wrists and an Absolute Zero Cannon built into his chest. This mechanical Godzilla clone was built around the skeleton of the original Godzilla that attacked Japan in 1954 and was powered by state of the art DNA computers. He was given his own distinct name, Kiryu, that meant Machine Dragon in Japanese. Kiryu had fought Godzilla many times and always driven the King of Monsters away from Japan. His opponent was MechaGodzilla City. A nanometal city that was constructed by the MechaGodzilla built by the Builsaludo, an alien race that came to Earth after their world was destroyed by a black hole and offered to help destroy Godzilla Earth but the Kaiju destroyed the base before the Mecha could activate. After its masters were gone though, the mech continued to fight Godzilla by building a city around its corpse and killing any creature that had Godzilla Earth's DNA. Hero vs Anti-Villain. (1)