POV:- Y/N

So today is a big day for me I'm finally going to Mumbai for my first ever job. I'll come back after sometime ig bcoz i don't know anyone there. I actually live in Kolkata with my parents. But now I'm moving out finally 😁😁. I hope I'll make new friends there.
.
.
(y/n slept)
.
.
A:-The next day she was ready . Then she took the flight and went to Mumbai.
.
.
Y/n:- I was peacefully listening to music then suddenly i realised that my phone has 1% charge left 🙂. I was devastated. I was new there and I don't even have a working phone. Gawwwwdddd this day cannot get any more bad.
After the flight landed i went out of the airport and i was trying to figure out what to do. I was wandering here and there and guess what I found THE MAHESH KESHWALA AKA THUGESH 😲.
I literally tan towards him to say hello and shake hands but I was awestruck. How can a person be handsome and cute at the same time. He was coming from Delhi.
I was literally flustered. But he was so nice he hugged me and told me to calm down 😂. Finally when I was able to talk I told him that I am his big fan. When I was about to take a selfie I realised my phone was dead. Timing 🥲. He asked me  if I want a photo I said that I do want a photo but thing is my phone is dead. He laughed at my sad face. Then he was so generous that he told me that he will take a photo from his phone and he will send it to me. After taking the picture he asked me for my phone number. I was internally screaming like seriously Thugesh is asking for my number. Finally i came to sences when asked again for my number. I gave him the number and thanked him for the picture.
He was going but then I again called him from behind and asked him where can I get a taxi he helped me and said bye to me. I was like he said bye to me omyyyyyygaaawwddddd😍😍. Then I went to my apartment and started to arrange things.
.
.
.
.
.
That's it for today.
To milte hain agli episode me
Peace out.....
(Outro in his style)
Please let me know if you're liking this or not.