chapter 2

Wednesday's POV

I turn around in the chair to see two people, one that is very perky, as her hair was a blond with pink and blue highlights and light green eyes with a hint of gold, with a very small yet slim body, ‘i hope to satin that she won’t be my roommate’ however, she wasn't on my mind right now, the person on her right is what intrigued me more, i looked at the female who was wearing the boys uniform, that is slightly different from Eden’s. i looked her up and down, watching her h/l hair gently moves in the light breeze as her H/c is illuminated by the fire, she has a sharp jawline that is outlined by the fireplace with sharp e/c watching in front of her, and i just so happened to be right in front of her. she made me squirm in the chair- ‘wait, what?! She out of all people is making ME nervous?!’ I look at her tall frame, she's almost as tall as Lurch. She seems to be carrying something, but I wasn't able to catch a glimpse of what she was carrying when mrs. weems interrupted, which i cursed her under my breath.

“Ah yes, miss Eden Sinclair and miss Y/n L/n, this is miss Wednesday Addams and since as you two know, we have no more dorms that are cleaned and ready for newcomers, i have assigned you two to be her new roommates, is that okay with you two?”

“Ooooo!! New roomieeeee!!!!! Whatcha say Y/n?!”

‘So that's her name, it sounds so beautiful…..what the hell am i saying?!!’ Anyways I looked up as Y/N was thinking about the decisions she was dealt with, then she nodded.

“Oh grand, miss. Addams luggage and new bed will arrive soon to your room, Y/n and Eden, why don’t you show miss. Addams around?”

“Why of course mrs. weems!”

Y/N just nodded again and lended me her hand to help me up.

“Oh~ what a dear,~ but sorry Wednesday doesn’t like being tou-”

My mother, mrs. Weems and father were shocked to see me gently grip Y/n’s hand, even I was shocked, but i just held her hand and started walking with Y/n and Eden

Timeskip

I just finished talking to my mother and father. Pugsley had hugged me, which he’s going to regret it when the term is over, but my care for him is hidden in my dark heart, very very hidden in my dark heart. I remember holding Y/n’s hand, they were soft, but at the same time, very rough, ‘mmmmh… i hate to admit this…but her hands felt so good in mine…'
i slowly walked towards my dorm room, now realizing that me and Y/n are going to be sleeping in the same room, my face lit up with a dark blush.

“What the hell is wrong with me….”

I whisper under my breath as I set my hand on the doorknob. I slowly turn it to see three halves of the room, i look to my left to see Eden’s side that is very colorful, i almost had a heart attack when i saw her side, i look to the middle of the room to see a less colorful part of the room R/s [room style] then i finally look to my right to see my side of the room, it has nothing in the side.

“sigh* looks like Y/N isn’t here…”

I look down at the ground with a tiny bit of sadness as I start to unpack my suitcase. I sat down on my bed to check on my cello to see if it didn’t break on the ride here, thankfully, it didn’t. I look around the room that is divided by everyone's colors. my eyes find their way towards Y/n’s part of the room. Before my mind could react, my legs started walking towards her side of the room. I look down at Y/n sheets and gently run my hands across her sheets. In reflex, I prop my knee onto her bed and lay down onto it ‘mmmmh~ her sheets smell so good~~’ I curl up on her bed, smelling her sheets as I fall asleep on her bed.