Cuddles (Rose Weil)

Y/n= your name
F/m= favourite movie

Y/n's pov:

I was waiting at home for my girlfriend Rose to come home from work i was watching f/m, out of nothing i heard the front door open and Rose came into the living room "hello my darling" she said to me "hey my love, I've missed you" i got up and i hugged her and gave her a kiss and she asked me "I missed you too my love, what were you doing today?" I answered "i cooked dinner and then i watched f/m" we were sitting on the couch and talking about or day.

Time skip

We both ate diner and then we cleaned the table, i was doing the dishes while Rose went upstairs to take a shower.
After a few minutes Rose was done with her shower and came downstairs, i felt two hands around my waist so i said "hi there baby" she asked "hi my darling, can we go to bed? I want cuddles" she's so adorable i answered her " of course we can go to bed and cuddle, i just have to finish the dishes my love" i love Rose so much she's making me so happy "okay sweetie, do you want me to help you?" I answered her " no thank you darling ,I'm nearly done"

Another time skip

We went together upstairs, my clothes were quite uncomfortable so i changed into more comfortable ones. After i was done changing i lied down and cuddled into Rose, she was holding me and i was holding her " i missed you so much baby" i answered her " i missed you too my love" i kissed her soft lisp she kissed me back, she kissed me with so much passion. I got on top of her and we were making out, Rose put her hands on my hips I was holding myself up with my hands. Rose pulled me even closer to her, I started kissing down her jawline to her neck I was leaving some marks "I love you darling" Rosé answered "I love you too baby" we both stayed in bed for the rest of the day.

The end

369 words