The Survival Team

Murdoch told us we should head to Elsbridge as he heard from his crew a few other engines were there, those being Thomas, Gordon and BoCo. We set off and passed Derek's corpse at Knapford, the former having being gunned down by a group of soldiers.

We arrived at Elsbridge surprised to find everyone was safe. Thomas had a scar across his right eye, Gordon had a few teeth missing and some of BoCo's windows had been cracked and he had a black eye. We checked on them to make sure they were safe and then they all told us their sides of the story.

Thomas was taking some empty trucks from the quarry when he saw the lightning. Next thing he knew, he was running from a half scorpion, half diesel railcar that had been struck by lightning. Daisy was unfortunately killed when Thomas' crew shot her in the head.

Gordon was on the express when he ended up being chased by a mutated D261, who was visiting Sodor. Unfortunately, D261 hadn't been killed yet but he had been captured.

BoCo was at Wellsworth with a goods train, when a half spider, half Edward monster killed poor Dennis, until Edward was killed by a nuclear bomb. We were sad to learn that Edward and Dennis were gone, but was even more sad when we found out who else had gone at Elsbridge.

The rusted, gutted out corpse of a red Ivatt 2MT sat beside the line. Grafitti on his side read 'I Ain't Spotless No More'.

We waited at Elsbridge for a while when a familiar whistle and bell sounded out.