chp.1- FILMED

♡  

Lights flicker on, camera moves to the bed on the fake set. The male actor stands over the dying maiden fake sobbing, yknow your typical hetero dramas. This bored the hell out of Aster, who was on crew for a movie that was being filmed. He was getting paid that's all he kinda cared about, at least that's what he was telling himself. The feeling of warmth covered his cheeks every second the male actor was in sight, the feeling of jealousy would arise too. He would be over clingy to the male actor, making himself clumsy and very obvious. Said male actor didn't think too much about it, he just thought Aster had just been a big fan. "CUT! Mr. Zotto you did amazing, think that was the best take yet", the director had praised as the makeup crew and Aster ran to touch him up. Aster handing him a sweat towel and a water bottle. "Haha good to know director, is that all for today?", Ren had asked, receiving a nod from the director. Ren let out a sigh, it was a long film day for him. "Oh, before you go Zotto, can you... tutor Aster please, his clumsiness is getting on my nerves. You may leave once that's done", the director said sighing, closing the door as he left. 

   The rest of the crew ran and left as quickly as they could. Ren stood their frozen, Aster's face quickly flushing and not knowing what to say or do. "Alright...Aster, uuhhh do you wanna give me a reason why you're always so clumsy?", Ren asked putting his into his palm. "I-I uhhh I just get nervous easily.. yea", Aster stuttered looking down trying to laugh it off knowing damn well he lied. Ren saw through Aster's lie automatically, groaning as he dragged his hands across his face. "It's.. it's just my first time doing such a big job like this...", Aster was telling half of the truth, looking down in shame. "That's no excuse for messy behavior, especially on a film set.", The alien prince groaned, he kept his patience with the boy. The last thing Ren had wanted was to lose his job and start a fight over something simple. "Okay how about this... here, sit", Ren spewed looking around the room before pulling up a chair for Aster. Tilting his head, Aster was confused and didn't see the reason for games. Without realizing his body had started moving towards the chair, following the alien's command. " Look, so how this is gonna get solved is either of these two options. One, you get your act straight, or two, you quit. I don't want to keep wasting time and I'm sure you have places to be too.", Ren was sturn and serious, he wasn't annoyed just straightforward. Aster froze in awe, he'd never seen this, for some reason, attractive side to the prince. Aster watched every inch of his facial features, obviously not hearing what he had previously said. Ren faked coughed to get the boy's attention. Ren paused before talking, the spoke, "Is it me? Am I the reason you keep messing up?". Aster's eyes had widened, connecting his and the alien's eyes. That simple gesture of the eyes and silence was Ren's answer, but he didn't say anything. "Not..exa- yes.", Aster was a red mess, looking down in shame. 

   A sigh was heard from the alien, then a shuffle and heel sounds coming towards Aster. Aster's head was tilted up by Ren's fingers, the hand, making Aster look directly at the alien prince. Aster was frozen, mind running face red and slightly red eyes from his eyes watering. The hand that was gripped to the boy's chin moved to his wrist. Aster's head was spinning, the spinning got worse when he was suddenly lifted from his seat by the prince. Ren dragged Aster to the changing rooms, what he was wanting to do was not a risk for cameras to see. To test his theories and to make sure Aster just wasn't confused he had a plan to take advantage of the situation. 

tbc

What did yall think so far? Wanted to make something special for this ship :3