Chapter 1

Agatha's eyes flew open as she gasped for air. Sweats running down her face as she frantically tried to breathe stable.

"What.. the heck was that..?" She said whilst getting up, holding her chest from the unexplainable thing that she just dreamed of.

"I.. I just.. wha.." Agatha hugged herself as she silently sobbed, overwhelmed with an unexplainable feeling.

10yrs later

"Milady, are you ready?" "Yes I am, Betty. Inform the Guards that I will be going in a few minutes." Agatha said as she looked at herself in the mirror.

Today marks her coming of age ceremony. She wore an amethyst colored gown, as the lighter colour went down with the drape. Designed with a flower in the middle.

Agatha has her hair tied up in a messy yet elegant bun, securing it with a flower designed hair clip and letting some of her hair fall infront of her face. She paired the dress with a tear drop necklace and amethyst heals that has a butterfly design going up her ankles.

Agatha sighed deeply, fixing her state of mind before entering the hall.

"Attention! The Daughter of Duke Ramson Emanuel Villanueva, Agatha Christie Villanueva is entering!"

As the guard announced Agatha's arrival, everyone turned heads, expecting the owner of the said name to enter the hall. Soon enough the door opened, revealing the star of the show.

Everyone clapped and praised Agatha, shortly after, the dance begun. "Agatha, remember to watch what you do. There's eyes everywhere that's watching every move you make, don't bring shame to the Villanueva Family."

"Yes, father." Agatha said as she danced with her father. Time passed and the ceremony ended.

                       ****************

"Lady, why are you still out?" Betty said as she saw Agatha sitting out in a bench and gazing at the flowers. Agatha remained gazing at them as she answered Betty.

"Hmm.. I'm just wondering how butler Jeffrey is doing.. I know that the business trip will take time but I didn't know it'll take this much.." "Sigh.. Lady, I'm sure he misses you too.. he'll be back in a couple weeks and I'm sure he'll do something to make up for the important event that he missed, until then my lady should keep herself healthy. So please go inside and have a rest, it has been a hectic day after all."

Agatha smiled at Betty's words and did as she was told.

Few Days Later

"Milady! Milady!"
"Calm down, Betty. What's the matter?"
"it's important!!"
"Oh, you joker! You running around to the point you're out of breath and calling out my name, I think it's not important at all!"
"Milady!!!"
"Sigh.. fine, what is it?"
"You got a letter!!"
"nothing different, I get letters everyday for as long as I can remember."
"You got a proposal letter!!!"
"As I said, that's not much big of a deal since-"
"You got a proposal letter from the crown prince!!"
"..What?"

"Betty, what did you just say?"
"The.. The crown prince is asking for your hand in marriage!!"
"Betty, this is not the time for jokes."

Agatha glared at Betty with annoyance in her eyes.

"But lady!!"

Betty wailed, causing Agatha to give up and sigh.

"Give me the letter." Agatha declared, brows meeting with each other. As she read the letter, her face scrunched up even more. "This must be a joke." She whispered to herself, rubbing her temples.