𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

𝐉𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐧'𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞,
𝟒:𝟑𝟎𝐩𝐦.

Brittany and Jordan, had been around each other much more than they had ever been. It's gotten to the point where if Jordan wasn't spending the night over Brittany's, he made sure that she was over his.

They weren't official yet, but like Jordan wanted, they were learning each other.

A part of that learning was Jordan noticing that she wasn't so good when it came expressing her feelings, but that possibly came from not having much experience in the love department. He didn't mind it, but he wanted to help improve it.

"So I need to ask you something." His hands were wrapped around her waist, she was sitting down in his lap.

"Yea sure what's up?" He had been asking her a lot of questions lately.

It helped a bunch, communication was key for them. They figured that out after the whole blog situation with Brittany and Jayson.

"I need you to honestly tell me, why do you always shut yourself down to me sometimes." Even though the two were on good terms, when Brittany felt a sense of battle, she backed away.

"I hate arguing, I don't like the thought of it, so yes. I do shut myself down, because I'm afraid if I respond to you, my emotions might not show in the right way."

Nodding at her Jordan made sure to keep that in the back of his brain. He wanted to understand her in every way, but it was some parts that he didn't get sometimes.

"I got you, no arguments." Shaking hands they made a deal on that. "What you up to tomorrow?"

"I actually have to go to Bronny's game. Why?" That was another thing Jordan admired about Brittany. She was very family oriented. You wouldn't catch her not supporting her loved ones.

"We should go to his game together." Brittany thought she heard him wrong for a few seconds, but he repeated himself again.

"Brit, we should go to his game." She nodded, she wasn't expecting him to ask, well tell her that he wanted to join her to her nephew's game, but she wasn't stopping him.

"You worried about what the blogs are gonna say? Fuck them, we know what's going on over here." Brittany wasn't used to having this much information on the internet about her. It occurred ever since the Jayson situation when blogs would call her his "Mystery woman," while others said that she was just another wanna be WAG.

"A little, I just wouldn't want them saying anything about you."

"I don't care what they say about me, and you shouldn't either."

Quickly Brittany gave him a frown, after the part of his last statement.

"Look I didn't mean to say that, and I know you're upholding a certain image to build your brand, and I don't wanna ruin that." He made his way closer to her, wrapping his arms around her.

"What I do want though is for you to be comfortable with being seen out with me. I'm tired of this whole hiding act. Let everybody know what it is."

The time since she had been spotted with Jayson, was still quite recent. Brittany, didn't wanna be seen as an opportunist. Though she shouldn't care what people thought, she did.

The last thing she wanted was for Jordan's fanbase to be saying that she was a groupie.

"We can go." She nodded at him. "They're gonna call me a hoe though." She mumbled under her breath, but Jordan heard it.

"Baby thats what you think? Look at me." He grabbed her face cupping her cheeks in his hand.

He hated the look in her eyes that gave pure sadness. "I'm not gonna let anybody talk about you, I hear one thing and that's there ass. You ain't no hoe."

Brittany gave him a smile, "You just friendly." Her smile quickly turned to a straight face and she smacked his arm.

"I'm going to bed, your ass better be ready tomorrow when it's time to go."

"Don't be demanding me to do nothing girl! That's our nephew!"

Yes, I AM alive.
It's seriously been two years since this book has been updated. Time flies by, cause it feels like I wrote this months ago.

Anyways, do y'all think there will be drama at that game, and do y'all think Brit is overreacting to how the media is perceiving her?

Talk very very soon, thank y'all for reading and still supporting this!!