:")

It had been a Saturday which meant a Hawks family dinner had been held. It was a dinner of only two, Will and his father. As usual, his father scolded him on how he still didn't get his promotion yet and the fact, he still was not married or engaged.

After coming home from his so-called family dinner, Will found himself on his piano playing a lullaby his mother would play for him and his brother, refusing to go back to his memories, Will played his piano but even after playing his piano Will felt empty. He thought might going out for a walk might make him feel better but he never thought he would find his sergeant here at his door deep asleep.

You can think how much of a shock poor Will got when opening his door and found Kym asleep. At first, he thought he was having a dream or if he had to be honest, he thought he was having a nightmare, then he panicked with the only question - why was she here at his door? did anything happen? If something happened then what happened ? after panicking for a while he decided to check if Kym was alive. Checking her pulse made he was a bit upset to find out she was still alive, he looked all over to see if she had any injuries but she had none, as his eyes to looked on her trying to find some possible injuries as he noticed Kym holding a watch in her hand, it was golden and just by seeing it, Will had recognized, it was the watch Kym had kept with her at all times and at any situation, at work Will always had the curiosity to ask her why she took it everywhere but he thought it might be something very personal and that their relationship was only meant to be professional and nothing else.

After going through a long conclusion, Will had decided to pick up Kym. He had to take her inside, no matter how much he didn't like her, no matter how much he despised her for never completing her paperwork, no matter how much annoying she was, he couldn't just leave her outside to get a cold.

So he picked her up in his arms and put her on his bed, she was freezing but still asleep, not letting go of her watch, she still held on to in her hand.

Will put a blanket on her and tried to take the watch from her hand as you know holding a watch in your sleep isn't the most comfortable thing to do.

Even tho after Will's countless tries he still couldn't take it out of her hand causing him to give up for once and decides to leave her and watch alone with her and leaves. While closing the door of his bedroom leaving Kym in and finds himself on the living room couch laying down and staring at his ceiling thinking about what must have caused Kym to be unconscious right beside his door because as much as he knows his sergeant isn't quite fond of him too.

~*~**~*^*~**~*~

Kym almost got a heart attack as she saw herself tucked in with a blanket on will's bed, not wanting to think what must of will thought when he found her Ready to justify herself that she was no stalker, she opened the bedroom door, walking on her tippy toes she sees will peacefully asleep on the couch.

Looking at him for a while, Kym starts to notice something for the first time, that her lieutenant is a little good-looking, not that she would accept it in front of anybody.

~*~**~*^*~**~*~

Will wakes up from his slumber with a sore back. But just as he woke up an aroma came to his nose, trying to find where it came from, he sees a plate on top covering another plate on his dining table. Picking up the plate on top Will sees two small pancakes with blueberries, strawberries sliced, as well as some other berries on the side of the plate. His eye catches a piece of folded paper near the plate, he picks it up a unfolds it. not much to his surprise, he sees messy handwriting which could be told by anyone that had to be Kym's.

I hope you like the breakfast.

also sorry :)

While will thinking about what she said sorry for will walks to his kitchen to get some maple syrup. He finds wheat and smashed berries all over the floor, A pancake stuck to his ceiling and an entire mountain of pots and pans in his sink.

"KYM LADELL"

~*~**~*^*~**~*~

Kym was walking peacefully but after hearing someone shout her name which without a second guess she knew it was Will, she started to run as fast as she could.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

writers end note ig

i would love feedback, and if you see a mistake or want to give suggestions on how I should have written it, just comment I would love to see other people's viewpoints on it.

kudos are appreciated a lot,

thanks for reading it till the end if you did : )