end of the year updates

Hey y'all long time no see,

I'm here to tell you that Dollhouse has a new version... on Radish! In this older Wattpad version, you don't meet a character the new version has. My plan with Dollhouse since I started writing it was to one day publish it. I belive putting my work on Radish is a step closer to that. I have a few people beta reading the new version and filling out a form with questions for me to see what needs improvement, if any.

Thank you so much for reading Genesis and Matthew's story. I know some are intrigued by two other couples introduced in this: Alba and Cain, and Tori and Alex. I'm happy to announce that they will be getting their own books.

As of right now, I have Alba and Cain's story plotted and planned. It will be separated into two parts just like Dollhouse. You'll see Alba and Cain as a couple in the past (seven years prior to DH), as well as present day (in the Warehouse). Right now, their story is about 39 chapters - ten chapters longer than DH.

PART TWO WILL BE DARK. Probably a lot darker than Dollhouse was.

I hope to have further updates about them in 2023. Though it is likely that Kingpin will be published on Radish first in it's completion. Dont worry, Wattpad updates won't be too far behind.

I think this is all I have for you right now. Thanks again for reading Dollhouse. I can't wait for you to read Kingpin!

Love y'all,

Jesi