How tf?

Baby wake up my mama said shaking me outta my damn sleep.
Dang ma what time is it? I asking rubbing my eyes.
It's 6:30 come on you gotta go to school she said walking outta my room.
I get up brush my teeth and wash my face putting on sum old sweat pants and a hoodie grabbing my book back in walking outta the room.
My mama was dressed for work. That low paying ass job I said in my head as we walked to the car I got in as she drive to my new ass school already hating this bitch.
I took a deep breath . Dumb school I said
Listen shay Ik you don't like the school but it's for the best I'm tryna do what's best for me and you.my mama said
The best ...is us staying in ATL where I was completely comfortable you moved because dad die yeen wanna stay in the house with his smell or clothes. You wanted new beginnings " I said looking at her .
This is our new beginning she said.
This YOUR new beginning not mines I said getting outta the car n walking into the school.
I might wanna think why tf I just do my mama like that . Or how my daddy died . My daddy die he got shot and killed later to find out that his own brother did it outta jealousy and hate my daddy ain't have the whole world like kyane or king von sum shi like that. Shi ain't never right wit this family.
I walk in class wit my hood on walking to my sit to sit down mfs just looking.
Shay can you please take your hood off" my teacher said I looked up can you please stfu talking to me ms Jackson ? I said sitting down she just looked at me with disbelief 14 wit a bad ass attitude I can tell you that.

Time skipped!

School was out I was walking home because obviously my mama got that low paying ass job n she couldn't make it I got lost in my thoughts as I felt a pair of hands grab me and push me to  a dark alley. Mane wtf?!! I said to the tall black lookin nigga .
You little miss think yo hard girl ain't it?. He said .
Little miss suck my dicc Fucc out my face wit that sh- I stop at mid sentence when he pulled his gun out.
you got a smart ass mouth for a 14
year old he said.
Ian say nothing same situation my daddy was in having a gun pointed at him wit his hands up fearing for his life but one thing bout me ion fear I just accept the shi.
Mmmm little miss hard not talking he said pointing the gun on my cheek.
Lemme tell you something don't go around the streets acting like you hard guess what? You ain't . He said
MY NIGGA I BARLEY KNOW U HOW TF IM ACTING HARD?!!!! I said yelling trying not to cry cus that's pussy
Shhhh lower yo tone he said .
I saw the chance so I took it I kicked him on his dick grabbed my book back n ran running so fast I think I past my house I didn't look back as I heard gun shoots lookin around Ian get hit. I ran in my house falling to the floor. Baby what's wrong my mama asked.
FUCC OFF ME MA! When I said that I felt a slap on my face . Guh DAMN mf hitting me like we boxing innis bitch . Don't you fuckin talk to me like that again I'm your mother I take care of you let's not forget you only 13 finna 14 be in a few weeks don't fuckin try me like that shayvon! She said
I looked at her I got up and simply got up n walked in my room. I fell asleep. How tf this shi happen? How tf I'm hard? How tf is how tf?. How many times .... Why so many times who was that nigga I wanna go back to ATL this not for me "female gangsta ".