Chapter two

CHAPTER TWO:  shape shifted

CHAPTER TWO: shape shifted

CHAPTER TWO:  shape shifted

▌│█║▌║▌║𝓑𝓘𝓣𝓔 ║▌║▌║█│▌

"Derek?" Alexander McCall questioned when the other simply stared at him. Alec had arrived in order to check on Derek, he found himself constantly worried about the other. Which, lead to him having called Derek to see if he was okay. Derek knew something was wrong, he couldn't tell exactly what.

So, he had given Alec the address he was at.

Alec never told anyone how Derek has offered the bite to him the night he became the Alpha, just a couple hours after that had happened.

Scott would most likely attack Derek and give him a lecture-try to give him a lecture, tell him that he was wrong and he needed to stay away from Alec- and the thought had Alec laugh. Derek Hale-the new Alpha- getting yelled at by Scott McCall-the sorta newly turned popular boy-. His little brother yelling at his best friend.

"Alec, is something wrong?" Derek asked the other.

"Not really..." Alec answered, scratching the back of his neck.

Derek raised an eyebrow, even without listening to the other's heart beat, he could tell he was lying.  "Are you okay? Are you hurt?" Derek moved forward, hands reaching out an his arms, as if to turn the other around to check for any injuries.

Derek didn't smell any blood, though.

"What? No. I just wanted to check on you," Alec tells him.

Derek lets out a sigh of relief.
▌│█║▌║▌║𝓑𝓘𝓣𝓔 ║▌║▌║█│▌

"Der," Alec called, turning his head at the rapid footsteps.

Derek pulled Alec behind him.

"Derek!" A familiar voice yelled, Isaac Lahey ran into the subway.