The Red Agenda

Scaly skin slithered out of the ripple in dimensions, the serpent growled as he sniffed the air, the scent of wine and joy was intoxicating the dragon but the dragon could confirm that the blasted Red Bull haven't yet reached his new treasure for his horde.

The dragon's two long whiskers intake the air as its long tongue tasted it for the presence of his treasure he was looking for.

The blood jaded eyes expanded with its aged pupils before snarling in dismay, a scent of another dragon along with smelling a nearby one that had a scent of tea and jewels.

But he ignored his greed for more wealth, a prize worthy of him awaited him impatiently for his talons to collect and place in his large collection.

He had come for a unicorn, the unicorn that would fit perfectly in his horde and would finish his hunger of superiority, to see an enemy of his kind finally be conquered and give up its livelihood to him.

He would have done so if it wasn't for that blasted bull of that puny king called haggard.

He snarled at that name, like it was a sin to even think about the lowly king.

His long slithering body began to move, his whiskers shaking before the dragon began to turn invisible from the eyes of mankind and magic.

------------

Y/n was happily daydreaming, Huffman was too perfect, he had such a kind and gentle heart and eyes like the glassy blue waters.

Vio was fake gagging at this daydreaming on Y/n's head before tapping Y/n with her front insect leg.

"Yo so when are y'all gonna fuck because I have a bet going on with Jerry and..... let's just say I gotta win." Said Vio.

Y/n was red immediately before rejecting it as a whole.

"Uh Huh...... so what I mean fuck I mean the 50 shades of it, if you even kiss on the fucking cheek before even getting married I lost my bet, so you better not-!!!" Said Vio before Y/n quickly got Vio off of her head.

Huffman arrived dutifully before holding out his hand to see..... stems, or what was a beautiful bouquet of flowers that Huffman carefully picked for this date, it was weird, he could've sworn that they had their flowers.

Huffman quickly threw them away before Y/n noticed and the two started to talk about their day, y/n could see his charming smile as he listened dutifully.

But clearly something was foul going on but Y/n and Huffman were to distracted by each other to realize it.

They both thought it was perfect and Vio was not happy that her bestie was being snatched like a fake ass wig in the wind.

But then a sight caught her eye before she gasped, the sky- IT WAS FUCKING MOVING?!

"HOLY SHIT WAS THAT CRACKHEAD CHICKEN ACTUALLY RIGHT?!?? JERRY WHY DIDNT YOU SAY THAT IS WHAT THE CHICKEN MEANT?!" Yelled Vio.

"Chirp!*"

"Oh you know what go fuck a rock or some shit imma save my bestie." Said Vio before fluttering down and yelling obscenities.

"GURRRLLLL!!!! THE FUCKING SKY IS FUCKING FALLING FOR FUCK SAKE GURRRRLLL LOOK AT THE SKY BITCHHHH!!!! OH MY GA WHAT THE ACTUAL SHII-!!!! NO GURRRRRLLLLL!!!!!" Yelled Vio as Y/n felt a force powerful enough dragging her away from the air, Huffman watched in horror as a talon appeared before showing the dragon in all of its glory.

"I finally found you, did you think that pathetic disguise would shield you?" Said a deep voice but the dragon didn't seemed to move his mouth.

"Who are you? How do you know?" Said Y/n.

"My dear enemy of the land, your kind and mine have been sworn enemies ever since the first day, but now unicorns are being locked away by that mortal king, so now I had to follow the scent of my new addition to my horde, you will do just as nicely." Said the dragon.

Y/n gasped in horror before an arrow of anemo sliced through the air barely missing the dragon but close enough to harshly leave a deep cut in the dragons leathery skin.

He roared in anger before turning to see the assailant only to see a boy with wings and a white cloak.

Y/n's eyes bulged when she realized who it was.

It was Barbatos himself, and judging by the cold and silent manner he seemed pissed, with no hesitation he began to circle the archon in various manners hurriedly, like trying to confused the wind Archon.

Y/n couldn't breathe but then she was dropped after Dvalin swooped in and tackled the dragon.

Y/n was quickly saved by the archon who held her tightly as Dvalin was clawing and biting the dragon, but the other dragon began to wrap around him like a snake, but barbatos wouldn't let his friend be taken from him, so using anemo to carry Y/n, he began to create an anemo arrow and aimed it at the dragon's head.

In on hit the dragon fell, but he somehow survived it, only a small moment, but he still directed his objective and tried to reach out to his treasure.

"You aren't of this world, you are being lied- CRACK!*" the dragon's neck was snapped by Dvalin before carrying the corpse away.

Y/n was in a trance, looking at the last spot where the dragon was saying his dying words, short but they were effective on getting Y/n thinking.

Lied? Lied by whom?

She felt her hair, a windwheel aster flower was tucked in perfectly and silently.

But Y/n remembered something.

Noelle. Where's Noelle?