Chapter ThirtyFour - Answered Questions

TW: slut shaming

Jungkook's Pov  

   I notice I'm naked underneath the blanket, and notice a boy beside me asleep. Who is that?! The boy wakes up, and he smiles at me. "Good morning hottie~" my eyes widen, and I get out of his bed.

   I struggle to find my briefs, but quickly slide them on once I find them. I look at the blonde boy, and they're already looking at me with a smile plastered on their face. "What's wrong? Didn't enjoy last night?"

   The boy asks. I turn red, and immediately say "w-what happened last night didn't ever happen! I'm leaving!" I quickly grab my clothes and try to leave but he beats me to the door.

   "Not so fast!~ You can't just leave after I had the best night of my life! If you thought you could leave so soon, then you're wrong!" the shorter boy exclaims as he blocks the door.

   "I'm genuinely sorry, but please pretend like we don't know each other! I already like someone, please let me leave!" he stands back up properly, and rolls his eyes. "Fine, you could leave under one condition."

   The blonde boy conveys. "Whatever it is, just please let me leave!" he chuckles and puts his arms around me. "My name is Baekhyun, Kang Baekhyun. If you want me to let you leave, you need to save my number and you'll send me money at the end of every week.

    "If not, I'll find out who you like and I'll tell them we fucked~" I smack them. They gasp and hold their cheek as they laugh. "Seriously?" "What the hell is wrong with you? Why would you do such a thing?" I say to him.

    He scoffs, looking away but then pulling me into his face. "You fucked me so well last night, do you seriously think I'm going to let you go? Never once in my life have I not gotten what I wanted, so you better obey my rules, big boy." I stare at him, wanting to throw up.

   "I-I'm sorry-" I say and I throw up on them. They scream and push me off them. I continue to barf, and I try to hold my stomach as I keep puking on the floor. "G-Get out, now!!" I try to stop, but I can't.

   "Oh my god!! Please just get the fuck out of my house! You're so disgusting!!" I finish puking after a few seconds, and grab my clothes as I run out.

Baekhyun's pov

   "Park fucking Jimin!" I yell, walking into his room. He sighs, putting out his cigarette. "What? Did you do what I asked?" I giggle, walking to him. "Well, I did even better~ guess what?" he hums in response.

   "I found him drunk, and he kept calling me Yoongi. Is this the Yoongi you wanted me to go look for that night in the hospital?" he nods. "The exact one, I don't know anyone else named Yoongi." I sit on his lap.

   "Alright! Well, I dragged him back to a house you bought for me, and we fucked!" He gasps, getting up. "This is perfect Baekhyun!" I giggle, kicking my legs. "I knew it~ You'll be happy~," I say all giggly.

   "I have to get back at Jungkook though! He's a dickhead, and he barfed on me! Can't you believe it?!" he begins to laugh and ruffles my hair. "If only you weren't such a slut, I would've fallen for you."

   I gasp, smacking his hand. "What do you mean by that? I thought you loved me being a slut! Don't deny it, Park Jimin, you're in love with me~" I say as I wrap my arms around his shoulders.

   I look at him lovingly, and he throws me on the bed. "A slut should be treated like a slut, don't get too comfortable with me just because I'm happy with you. I won't ever fall for you. I love Yoongi, and that's final."

   I glare at him but giggle as I crawl to him on all fours. I hug his arm. "Oh don't lie to yourself, Jimin, don't act like you don't want to tap this ass..." I say as I slowly shake my ass for him.

  He roughly removes his arm from me and smacks me. I gasp, holding my cheek. He crouches down and grabs a handful of my hair as he pulls my head back. "Don't get fucking cocky, you're just a dirty slut."

   I gasp, giggling to myself. "I love it when you treat me like filth~" he pushes me back roughly and leaves the room. I sit up, smiling. I slide off the blonde wig and realize I'm hard. "oh Jimin..."

Yoongi's pov

   I yawn, stretching in my seat as I listen to the professor. Man, I should've gone to bed earlier, knowing I had classes in the morning. I truly set myself up for this, huh? I lay my head down tiredly.

   Hours later, I'm at the mall with Amaya. I didn't plan to go out today, but here I am. "Do you miss my brother?" she suddenly asks as I bite onto my corndog. I shake my head, knowing I have bad memories of him.

  "Hey Amaya.. not to sound rude or anything, but why did you ask me to come to the mall with you?" I ask her, once I'm done chewing. She pouts, asking "aren't we friends, Yoongi? I mean yeah I know you're Taehyung ex, and he's in jail, but that doesn't change things between us! Right?"

   "I mean, you've got a point. I just thought- you'll feel awkward around me, because of what happened." She shakes her head. "It's fine, it's fine!" she reassured me. I nod, and I notice my phone is ringing.

   I pick up my phone, answering the call. "Hey! What is it, Marcus?" "Can we... talk? Jungkook is in the room freaking out right now, and I think it's best you come back to the dorm right now.." I raise my eyebrow.

   "I'm out right now, but I'll be right over in fifteen minutes. Try to calm him down, okay?" I say, thanking every god I know in my head for the excuse that I now have to leave Amaya. "Alright, see you then."

   Marcus says, and I hang up. I get up quickly, trying to hide my smile. "Sorry Amaya, I gotta go. Crazy incidents are happening at the dorm, and I'm needed right now. I'll call you later! I'll treat you next time! Bye!!"

   I say as I run off, wondering what's going on. I remember that I didn't see Jungkook in class today, so maybe he stayed out all night? I think to myself. Other than that, I'm glad to be leaving.

   Being with Amaya felt so awkward.