Arrived

A/N POV

Minnie had come back from her boring school break. Usually, her best friend, Melanie, greets her at the gate, but today she didn't. She had walked in the school and saw a large crowd. 'It's probably another crowd of girls surrounding a "handsome" boy' Minnie said in her mind. She walked towards the crowd to see Melanie. 'Melanie? Whys everyone here?' 'Don't you know?' Melanie said in excitement. 'Know what?' 'Do you know the mafia's son?' Minnie nods 'he just transferred here!' Now Minnie gets why everyone was crowded here. 'Are you kidding me? He's not even that good looking.' Minnie rolls her eyes and was about to leave but all of a sudden, she felt a tap on her shoulder. She turns around to see Theo. 'Where do you think your going?' He asked. 'To class? Why?' He just stood there in confusion until he spoke again. 'Bu-but no one leaves whenever I'm here..' 'and whys that?' She asked. 'Every one wants to be my friend, most times they want to be my girlfriend, why don't you?!' Minnie rolled her eyes before saying. 'Look not everyone wants to date you. Now leave me alone' She left and everyone just stood there, confused, including Theo.

Minnie POV
I sat down on my seat getting ready for the teacher to arrive in class. I got my books ready and just sat there until someone came and kicked my chair. I looked up and saw Theo sitting in the seat next to me. 'What do you want?' I said 'you' he mumbled. 'Hello? What do you want?' He didn't answer me so I focused on the teacher who has arrived to class. I tried to write down notes but he kept annoying me. He kicked my chair, pulled my arms, throwing paper at me. At this point I was so annoyed that I started screaming at him. 'Can you stop! This is getting so annoying!' 'Minnie is there a problem?!' The teacher asked. 'He keeps annoying me!' Ok then both of you's get detention after school!' I just sat down and covered my face with my hands. I felt like crying. If my parents find out I got detention they will hurt me bad. 'h-hey I'm sorr-' he said before I cut him off. 'Save it.' I continue the class trying not to cry.

This is all I could do sorry 😭 I'm just tired but I'll make sure I do some more later.
TW! V3NT (I think)
I haven't gotten sleep at all so I can't write anymore, I'm gonna get a quick rest and then I will come back to make more!