Rev Runner

Reverie "Rev" Runner is the speedster and youngest member of the Loonatics, a young roadrunner with an extremely quick mind in more than one way and a big heart that can melt even the North Pole.

Full name: Reverie Harriet Road Runner Rhodes.

Nicknames/Aliases: Rev; Revy; Bird Brain (especially Danger); Juliet (Danger).

Birthday: September 17

Age: 17.

Gender: Female.

Species: Roadrunner.

Family: Rip Runner (Younger brother); Ralph "Pa" Runner (Father); Harriet "Ma" Runner (Mother).

Friends: Tech E. Coyote (Best friend/unconscious romantic interest); Ace Bunny; Lexi Bunny; Danger Duck; Slam Tasmanian.

Occupation: Superhero; Tech Assistant/Student; Scientific; Inventor; Acme Tech University Student (formerly); Waitress/Delivery Girl (formerly).

Likes: Running; Go fast; Races; Her family; Inventions; Video game; Cute things; Help Tech with his inventions; Tech E Coyote; Girl time with Lexi; Animals; Comics and Mangas; Collect scale figures; Cooking/Pastry; Kids; Read; Practice yoga with Lexi; Dance; Her mother's seed rolls; Circus shows/Magic shows/Fairs/Amusement parks.

Dislikes: Being slow; To be late; Being called "chick/chicken"; Being abusive/rude; Her parents over controlling her; That his family insults Tech; Her friends or family in danger; Feeling weak; Being underestimated/mistreated for being from the desert; Stereotypes for being from the desert; Have cardiac asthma (previous).

Representative color: Red.

Meaning: Energy; Dynamism; Passion; Love; Revolution; Warmth.

Representative element: Fire.

Powers: Super speed; Flight; GPS.

Appearance

Rev is a young and attractive female anthropomorphic roadrunner. She is short in stature compared to an average female of her species, but despite her stature, her neck and legs are long in comparison. Her build is slender yet curvaceous, with wide hips and thick legs from years of training as a runner. Her body feathers are a deep blue "azur" while her tuft/"hair" and tail feathers are plum purple, her body is covered in feathers from her head to the top of her thighs. Rev has large turquoise eyes covered with long plum lashes, a fancy orange beak, and long orange legs. He shares the delicate features of his mother as well as the color of his eyes while the color of the feathers of his forelock and tail, he inherited from his father.

When it comes to clothing tastes, Rev seems to have a casual style inspired by pin up/50s fashion.

Super-suit

Her uniform consists of a black leather-like jacket with small red details (sleeves and on the front zippers) as well as small wings also drawn in red on the back; a black choker around the neck; a sleeveless tight shiny black bodysuit that, like all Loonatics costumes, has an inverted triangle in its representative color (Red) on the front; under the bodysuit, she is wearing some kind of opaque black pantyhose/leggings with two large slits on each side of her legs with the exception of a few straps; dainty black knee pads and almost knee high black boots with a small red heel/platform to cushion her landings. Like all Loonatics, she wears a black belt with her communicator attached to the side.

Personality

In short, Rev is a true cinnamon roll, a beautiful, sweet and innocent cinnamon roll too good for this world, too pure.