Main Character Introductions

Character 1

Name: Oozoola Malice
Gender: Female (She/They pronouns)
Species: Tiawa

Description: Oozoola was kidnapped by the daughter of the first scientist in order to make her proud. The scientist was not impressed, but she experimented on Oozoola anyway. This caused her evolution to speed up, which is why she has 7 eyes. She's a natural-born leader, and a self-taught lover. She's been trying to help her best friend (or... maybe, love interest?) escape from the lab for years.

<———————————————————>
Character 2

Name: Staccato Aurmor
Gender: Male (He/Him pronouns)
Species: Repatillo

Description: Oozoola's partner-in-crime. He's been genetically modified, so that he only had two arms, and then one was amputated for research. On the outside, he may seem like he's tough and mean, but in reality, he's just been hardened by the harsh environment in the lab. He's got a soft spot for Oozoola, and maybe she even lives in his heart, rent-free. But if that secret gets out to ANYONE before he's ready, Staccato might just go ballistic.

<———————————————————>
Character 3

Name: Devast Vana
Gender: Female (Any pronouns)
Species: Earth Island Epic Wubbox

Description: The daughter of the first scientist. She's got a bad personality, and an even worse reputation. As she begins to see the wrong she's done, she decides to help Oozoola and Staccato escape the lab. She gets caught by her mother, and gets experimented on as well, eventually growing more eyes than Oozoola ever could. She uses her hair to cover them.

<———————————————————>
Character 4

Name: Seccio Vana
Gender: Nonbinary (He/They pronouns)
Species: Air Island Epic Wubbox

Description: The younger sibling of Devast, Seccio has always been the favorite child. He gets what he wants, because he helps his mother. He doesn't realize his mother's wrongdoing, and tries to prevent Oozoola, Staccato, and Devast from escaping. Will something open his eyes to the truth...?